About fohguild.org and Requiem

Underjoyed_sl

shitlord
RIP
580alexafrasiabi-1276981228.jpg

end of an era ... sorta sad, but not really, almost everyone made it out. Huge Kudos to the RR staff for saving the important stuff ... the community.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Lol, as of yesterday Tyen was still arguing that FoH had a ton a "real" traffic.

Fuck you Tyen!
Fuck you Trex!
Fuck you Column!

Vycarious

Lord Nagafen Raider
Kinda crazy after all those years of FoH being the place to go that its gone. Again thanks to all the players who got this website set up. Tyen & Trex, if you are reading this, your trolling and pure asshat shenagains had a major part in setting all this in motion (malware warnings being the other part). Tyen, I hope once swampdonkey moves along you take a long hard look at what you had a part in and smack yourself in the face. FOR SHAME!!

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
end of an era ... sorta sad, but not really, almost everyone made it out. Huge Kudos to the RR staff for saving the important stuff ... the community.
Yeah kinda weird. But good. Foh was like an old shitty computer. Full of malware, slow, and just a big pipe of shit. I'm sure there's an interesting behind the scenes story. Is the uberguilds irc down too? Weird Ian came out to act like he was cleaning ship at that festering cesspool only to close it a week later. I bet rerolled put a beating on heir page views etc

Felonius_sl

shitlord
Is it just me or are we starting to get bots on rerolled?
Turned on auto-register (we wanted everyone jumping ship to get right down to business) for the first week. It's back off now, so everyone has to be confirmed. Yes some may get through, but mods will catch them as we can, and feel free to report anything suspicious
smile.png

smile.png

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Was there any final reason given by Req as to why he just up and shut it down all of the sudden?

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Not that I personally saw. I was reading the rerolled thread in general, and tried to go back a page and the forum was 503'd.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Was there any final reason given by Req as to why he just up and shut it down all of the sudden?
The power switch for whole server was wrapped around his foot, and he needed just one more piece of chocolate cake from the fridge and his will power gave out. Pulled the plug, ate the cake, and got fatter.

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
Kind of sad.

Has Furor commented? I know he is a long way away from here now, so to speak, but I find it unlikley he wouldn't have any opinon on it.