Addicted Dads (EQ Emu 2 Box)

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
This one is a good server so far. Feels really smooth. I’ve gotten to 20 with just a War/Shm so far.

I’m feeling the itch to go Ench/Mag though.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Leveling an alt with my shm casting spirit of the jag is lulz (its a 219 dmg proc)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Feeling the itch and never going to give money to that shit DBG. Can a 1 box do anything on this server? Specifically a monk or rogue. Really don't want to two box!

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Feeling the itch and never going to give money to that shit DBG. Can a 1 box do anything on this server? Specifically a monk or rogue. Really don't want to two box!
There's an npc in the hub that buffs and can usually find decent gear on the vendors or are given some starting gear by higher level players. I'd be more than happy to help out too either with buffs or some starting gear. I'm gonna be leveling some alts anyway so you can just party up if you want. I know Friday is leveling some toons too so its a good time to hop on.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

MazeEq

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'd recommend rolling here. I'm not going to compete here, since this is more polished than anything I could produce.

MazeEq

Lord Nagafen Raider
Maybe I'll come over roll up cleric/war and play while not raiding with RI on coirnav.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
i started an enchanter the other night, got to level 9 super quick. will be playing some more in the near future, since i'll be laid up in bed for a bit and want to play some easier EQ for free for a bit instead of Coirnav

Janx

<Silver Donator>
FWIW be sure to grab quillimanes cloak (might get lucky and get a fabled one too). Super fast spawn and its actually pretty good for leveling. Think its around level 30 give or take.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
In game as Brikker, human monk. Gotta hit the gym soon but will fuck around a bit before work.

Hopefully there is progression to be had as a solo monk (or maybe rogue if it isn't worse) and enough people around to do group raid shit.

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
In game as Brikker, human monk. Gotta hit the gym soon but will fuck around a bit before work.

Hopefully there is progression to be had as a solo monk (or maybe rogue if it isn't worse) and enough people around to do group raid shit.

i was tanking as my enchanter, i think a solo monk should be okay man

i'll be logging in shortly actually, maybe we can toss salt at eachother in a group instead of on the forums :D

• 1Like

Brikker

Trump's Staff
My forum posts and my in-game/life presence are not the same! Forums are for salty shitposting, don't ever take it seriously :p

*edit for some reason I don't have sound in-game, even with the sound options all set to 100%...

• 1Salty

Janx

<Silver Donator>

Think i have an extra 31% haste monk/bst belt i got from somewhere I can throw at you.

• 1Like

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yea I dont have sound either Brikker. I haven't figured out how to fix it.

I'm rolling a Shm/Warrior. I'm about level 20 now but if you ever want to roll with me I prefer to play with other people rather than doing it up solo.

• 1Like

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Anyone know monk H2H damage table?

I found them for prog servers but they're shitty ratio I think, if these are RoF2 I'm guessing closer to live and thus better?

Last edited:

Alexzander

Golden Knight of the Realm
For those asking about rolling DPS classes: the forums indicated that Monks are (were?) out performing rogues in time. Rogue backstab accuracy was buffed. I don't know how much of a difference that makes. Also, a bunch of us rolled tank/healer, so dps may well be quite welcome.

As for keys, as far as I know, Seb, HS, VP, and VT are all keyed. As Janx mentioned, rare mobs are up with a lot more frequency that live.

I'm Alexzander/Alexzandra in game. Reach out if you need a hand with flagging. A few of us are keyed up to the top of Sky now, so don't clear all that shit unless you really want to.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Kind of wish PoSky was part of kunark for unlocks instead of classic.

Deeone

Molten Core Raider
Check there isn't a NOSOUND.txt file in your directory. I had this the other day, can't remember if I got it with the download or put it there myself earlier.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
So uh

Full duration charms vs red con mobs on my enchanter haha. Had fun last night til I started feeling like crud and laid down. Would have met up with you guys otherwise. Think I'll have time tonight again tho.

• 1Like