Addicted Dads (EQ Emu 2 Box)

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
We hit city of mist for a few hours and wrecked some ass with a charmed haze golem. Lots of nice drops and trains!

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Yea I dont have sound either Brikker. I haven't figured out how to fix it.

I'm rolling a Shm/Warrior. I'm about level 20 now but if you ever want to roll with me I prefer to play with other people rather than doing it up solo.

So what's the go-to leveling path on an ROF2 era EMU? Considering there are no zem/hot zones here, I suppose it should all be fairly similar? I guess an "efficient" path with translocator destinations in mind would be a helpful thing to set up.

*Edit: but then, I also see classic mobs are weaker than each following expansion, so if exp is similar throughout I guess it'd be better to stick to classic as long as possible?

Also the no sound thing, for me it was just an eqclient.ini setting I had to change to TRUE.

Last edited:

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
I went super basic and hit orc hill in gfay, unrest basement till things weren't red then city of mist.

Warrens, unrest, both guks, CoM, Seb, everything is mega easy as a pet class for solo. I disn't want to box so it was only a few choices. Just don't forget that you can bind anywhere and keep those free buffs refreshed at the dude.

I'm Lexicon on here.

Ark

Trakanon Raider
For those with no sound, Sound=TRUE in eqclient.ini .

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Alexzander you around? Need you for sky =( nuked my keys in a lack of sleep induced stupor.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Up to 49 on solo monk, just need Sky, Hate, and Phinny to finish Tier 1 progression.

Having fun!

Deruvian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Made a rogue.jesus they're strong at low levels. Seb croaking Dirk and I'm backstabbing for like 250 at level 10

• 1Like

Control

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Nag's lair is up. Not sure who's hosting it.
I took it over a while back. It crashes occasionally, but I usually don't think to give it a restart until someone pokes me. I should really set it to autorestart, but people mostly stopped playing there so I've been lazy about it.

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
Sitting at 55 on Warrior/Shaman. I've got a few bits of gear I can give people including a Nagafen pet summoning tooth. Lvl 44 pet at lvl 1 should rock your xp bar for a long time.

Finished VP today. Pretty fun server.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Sitting at 55 on Warrior/Shaman. I've got a few bits of gear I can give people including a Nagafen pet summoning tooth. Lvl 44 pet at lvl 1 should rock your xp bar for a long time.

Finished VP today. Pretty fun server.
Keys are done. lets get on it!

• 1Like

Deruvian

Lord Nagafen Raider
MQ2 gives me a bluescreen here for some reason. I've never had a problem before with rof2 and MQ on other emulators. Not sure what's up.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Using RoF MQ2 compile np. Started a SK/SHM duo to eventually get the SHM into range of my monk; EQBC makes it so much easier! And MQ2Melee takes away some tedium.

Gonna hit 50 on my monk soon, if anyone is around that wants to do/help with Phinny, Inny, and Sky, I'll be on for a bit!

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
I hit it hard over the weekend and got VP + Velious unlocked with Janx. Anyone who needs help flagging just hit up one of my characters (Monday , Saturday).

• 1Like

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Any frequent users of MQ2 have any hits and tips? One question i have. how the fuck do you stop it targeting a players pet/warder? I want to do a macro that buffs predator of the jaguar on player then on players pet but it just targets whatevers closest that kind of matches the name.