Addicted Dads (EQ Emu 2 Box)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Alexzander

Golden Knight of the Realm
Sup nerds. I went ahead and made this as not to derail the VoG server thread more than we had.

Who is all over there now? Post up your names and stuff.

Alexzander/Alexzandra (warrior/cleric)

I'm in the low 30s as of this morning.

Deruvian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Also rolled here in low 40s. Early take is that it's a little big buggier than NL was and that some of the minor QOL details are missed. For example, a lot of the mobs still still cast slow, chain cast fear/screaming terror, and the gate/heal potions available through PoK aren't accessible (which is actually pretty huge).

Think that I prefer NL greatly, but still wiling to give it a chance.

Alexzander

Looks like a couple of us are going to try fear/hate in a bit if any forum peeps are interested.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm going to roll up a character tonight. We got a guild going?

• 1Like

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm probably not going to two box as I don't want to keep up with two different characters.

Is there a class I should avoid altogether? Almost 90% of my fun in EQ is just playing with other people.

Alexzander

There's a guild? Neat. I had no idea.

I end up making it to 54 with my toons. I'm going to try to knock out Kunark access ASAP.

• 1Like

Janx

<Silver Donator>
There's a guild? Neat. I had no idea.

I end up making it to 54 with my toons. I'm going to try to knock out Kunark access ASAP.
52 now. Also russet drops in fear if you're having a hard time getting warrior pieces. You able to get on? Gonna go knock out Vox.

Deruvian

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'd be interested to understand how the DPS stack up here.
Using NL as a baseline, NPC armor class was generally near zero, but caster spells and focii we're stronger as well. I think all dps across the board are a good bit weaker.

The spells need to be cleaned up. I'm being auto granted stuff that aren't even PC spells.

I'll help with vox later if you need a hand. Send me a message at Deruvin.

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
how is charm here? if i could roflstomp with a single box enchanter i might join up.

Alexzander

how is charm here? if i could roflstomp with a single box enchanter i might join up.
Apparently it's good. I hear they made a bunch of mobs charmable that weren't on NL/VoG. I would have rolled chanter myself, but I did that on a bunch of the recent emu servers.

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
Rolled up a Shaman and a Warrior last night. Got em both to about 14 in Crushbone. Time to head into Guk tonight.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So which of the Dad servers should I play on? I saw Maze was looking at bringing one back, but then everyone rolled on this one? But there is still VoG? Somehow, despite my schedule and life that would fit perfect into the casual nature of these servers I've never heard of them and missed them all.

Thanks.

• 1Like