Addicted Dads (EQ Emu 2 Box)

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Plus a crapload of various class NPCs like shamans and enchanters slowing and worse, charming. Had a few times where a chanter mob charmed my pet, which makes it instantly poof. Gotta hope for a good FD without a spell-break. Definitely worth the time and effort though.

Pro-tip: Those named that spawn drop elemental orbs. Collect one Earth, Air, Fire, Water orb and hand to the NPC at zone in for a 70hp augment.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Deruvian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Not sure if Paw's mechanics are similar to live, but a lot of move there also do crazy mass dispells.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
+40hp & +50hp augs from random enemies.
Mana Pres V ring from named Air Elemental
Ferocity II earring
etc etc

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I would keep tight lipped about it though. I'd think the zone would be reverted if the Dev guy knew about it. *shrug*

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
I've been so busy its hard to jump on and keep up with you guys.

I'm still in Velious. My War/Sham combo is level 58.

• 1Like

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Did all the Kunark prog up to VP; tried Hoshkar and only got him down to about 25%. Guess I need to grind out a bit more levels.

• 1Like

Jox

Molten Core Raider
Only been velious flagged for 2 days or so, cleared ToV and Sleepers without much issue so far. My war/shaman is 65 but the dude I play with is 58, so I guess we'll try the giants when he's levelled a bit more.

• 1Like

Crone

It's cool, I don't really mind. Was toying with KA; it seems kinda limited in that I don't think it would work great in zones with a lot of obstacles, etc.

What I really need to figure out is how to use it to automate my SHM box while still having the SHM /stick to me as I move around zones...
Look into these settings, and it'll follow your Monk around wherever.

Guide - KissAssist Instructions & Settings Info

CampRadius30Any #Determines how far your characters interact based on your initial camp spot.
CampRadiusExceed400Any #Disables the ReturnToCamp setting upon moving large distances from your camp. (Summoned, warp, teleport etc)
ReturnToCamp00/10=Off/1=On - Determines if your characters return to the camp after each fight. (Note: Set ChaseAssist to 0 if using this).
ChaseAssist00/10=Off/1=On - If set to 1 macro will follow main assist around instead of returning to camp (Note: Set ReturnToCamp to 0)
ChaseDistance25Any #How close you want your character to follow main assist.

• 1Like

Crone

Have Warrior, Shaman, and Necro so far. I haven't made a box yet, but thinking about what to add to the crew.

Wizard for more DPS + Ports would be nice.
Mage for an extra "tank" , and DPS would be nice.
Bard, with MQ2 for /twist, would be super nice for travel and buffs, and pulling I guess. I mean, Fading Memories is like tits.
Cleric to be able to take on basically anything in game at that point with the 4 toons?
Rogue for more easily boxed DPS with MQ? Easy epic at least?

Any suggestions guys? Lol.

Jox

Molten Core Raider
Mage will be good with shaman. AoW and friends done, just need Tunare to open Luclin, hope we don't have to clear the whole zone.

• 1Like

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
You dont have to clear the whole zone. You just want to clear her tree guardians theres like 4 or 5 of them.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
I need some ToV action on my bard/shaman tonight. Shit I guess tunare too. Anyone down?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>
I'd tag along if I still didn't need a bunch of classic flags
Classic is cake to knock out, can help with that if you're on later. Most of kunark is easy but there's keying for VP. Its not horrible, i think PS and remains of Kylox or whatever were the most annoying due to spawn time and/or PH's. All the ground spawn stuff, chardox pieces (stave/niblex) were easy.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Classic is cake to knock out, can help with that if you're on later. Most of kunark is easy but there's keying for VP. Its not horrible, i think PS and remains of Kylox or whatever were the most annoying due to spawn time and/or PH's. All the ground spawn stuff, chardox pieces (stave/niblex) were easy.
Cool. Just need inny/vox. Then I'll work on VP key

Evernothing

Here is a Target window that adds some additional features in you MQ2. Shows mob class and lvl etc.

target.png

Last edited:
  • 1Like