Adult Beverage Of Choice This 4th of July Weekend?

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
sam_adams_black_lager_0.jpg

Gravy

Bronze Squire
That's the powerful stuff, Abe.

I'll be having water and the once a day Coke Zero. Yippee?

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I've recently become a big fan of the Angry Orchard hard cider. Checkout girl the other day told me the new thing among the kids is to mix it with that Fireball whiskey that is apparently all the rage. Apple and cinnamon and all that. I've never had Fireball before, but I always liked shit like Goldschlager and Aftershock, and a gallon (I think?) was on sale for $22, so I figured I'd give it a shot. Or twelve. Going to start tonight, in fact, during Kuriin's Pathfinder game, so he's got that to look forward to!

EDIT: Oh, and if that doesn't work, I'll hit my fallback, which is Malibu Black. 70 proof Malibu rum that I can just drink straight. I used to mix it with various juices, but now that I'm so used to it I just chug it straight out of the bottle. Doesn't burn like most other alcohols do.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I make this drink I named Hawaiian Hulk.

10 Oz. Vodka (100 proof)
10 Oz. Coconut Rum (70 proof is what I use which is the Malibu Black)
6 Oz. Blue Curacao
32 Oz. Sweet and Sour Mix
32 Oz. Pineapple Juice
32 Oz. Red Bull

Makes a good gallon of deliciousness and will put you on your ass without you knowing it.

Fadaar

That guy
I make this drink I named Hawaiian Hulk.

10 Oz. Vodka (100 proof)
10 Oz. Coconut Rum (70 proof is what I use which is the Malibu Black)
6 Oz. Blue Curacao
32 Oz. Sweet and Sour Mix
32 Oz. Pineapple Juice
32 Oz. Red Bull

Makes a good gallon of deliciousness and will put you on your ass without you knowing it.
Holy shit a_skeleton_03... that sounds like it'll kill you in three ways: caffeine, sugar, AND alcohol! I want one.