Affluenza

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
This is astounding to me. I don't care if he was 16 or 60. He. KILLED. Four. People. He should have been in juvenile detention until 18 and then real prison for 6 more years (at least). 2 years per life taken and that is the absolute minimum. Even now, after breaking probation and FLEEING THE FUCKING COUNTRY he gets 180 days per DEAD FUCKING HUMAN BEING? He should now have to do 4 years minimum per life taken and the judge should be unseated and forced to server the first 4 years with him. What a fucking joke.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
This is astounding to me. I don't care if he was 16 or 60. He. KILLED. Four. People. He should have been in juvenile detention until 18 and then real prison for 6 more years (at least). 2 years per life taken and that is the absolute minimum. Even now, after breaking probation and FLEEING THE FUCKING COUNTRY he gets 180 days per DEAD FUCKING HUMAN BEING? He should now have to do 4 years minimum per life taken and the judge should be unseated and forced to server the first 4 years with him. What a fucking joke.
Unfortunately due to the initial judges incompetence what he is getting not 180 days per person for killing them but 180 days per count of parole violation. Silly thing is if he had not left the country like that about the worst that would have happened to him for first violation was 6 months or so in jail basically as soon as his birthday was reached they would have had to spring him.