After Earth

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
All I can think of is the Key & Peele skit where the agent is talking to Will Smith's kid about a script and he has to keep explaining things like "outside"..."you know, the stuff that goes by the window of your limo."

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
After the abortion that was The Last Airbender, I won't touch an Mnightsitmyself movie again.

Plus I can't stand Will Smith's son. He will whine and weep his way thru the whole movie.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
was the last airbender really as bad as advertised?

Signs was entertaining, despite making no sense and The Village wasn't TERRIBLE, it wasn't good but The Happening and Airbender seemed to have had been so bad that he may never get a real shot out of a large audience again

I get a Star Ocean 3 vibe from the trailer second time around. Landing on one of those older planets with limited technology and crazy fucking wild life

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
I would maybe gov m night a try again with the hopes of another unbreakable, and will smith is great, but I can't stand his kid, won't pay to watch this, maybe if it on while I'm in a plane or can't find the remote

Inque

FunEmployed
When Air Bender came out most people were like HOW can it be shitty? He went pants on head retarded and insisted on redesigning everything including the way Aang is pronounced.

Kaio

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Well, I wouldn't say everyon....I have zero faith in Shymalandong I haven't watched any of his movies other then the Sixth Sense, which I watched the last quarter of accidentally. It seemed pretty decent at the time but after seeing the ending I was never motivated to watch the rest. All his new movie trailers have always seemed very one dimensional. Zero interest in pretty much all his movies, this one however looks good just because of the setting.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Well, I wouldn't say everyon....I have zero faith in Shymalandong I haven't watched any of his movies other then the Sixth Sense, which I watched the last quarter of accidentally. It seemed pretty decent at the time but after seeing the ending I was never motivated to watch the rest. All his new movie trailers have always seemed very one dimensional. Zero interest in pretty much all his movies, this one however looks good just because of the setting.
Lol. Prepare to be disappointed

Caliane

Did a search didn't see this.

I imagine we all silently agreed it looks like shit.

But talking with some friends, I was made aware of something I totally missed.
This piece of shit is written and directed by M. Night Shyamalan.

So understand.
Will smith is only in the movie for about 10min apparently.

This is actually a Jaden Smith movie, written and directed by M. Night.
What a tweest.

That is hilarious to me.

Haha. Until you pointed it out, I also had no idea it was a shyamalamadildo movie. Dude tarnished his name so much studios won't even attach it to trailers. I was mildly interested in this movie until now.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
will smith did some good movies in the past ,now he thinks he is the best thing ever.
hate his fuckin kid.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Bunch of hateful, angry people in this thread.

I plan on seeing this, it looks interesting. I didn't know it was a Shyamalan movie, but it doesn't bother me that it is. It looks like it will have some interesting creatures and good action, which is all I really want from it.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Will Smith? Ugh, probably not worth seeing.
Will Smith's son? Oh god this is going to be bad.
Shyamalan? Jesus fucking christ.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
I expected this film to be bad but not 13% on RT bad, lol.

At least it's an improvement on 'The Last Airbender' (6% on RT) but then again, slamming your hand in a car door is better than that film. Progression!

Grizzlebeard_sl

shitlord
What's with Will Smith's accent in this movie? It's set in the future so what's with the affected deep south/creole twang I'm hearing, he doesn't talk like that normally.