After Earth

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
hey....at least george had great ideas in the 70's and 80's.
shyamalaka only had one good idea in 1999 and it was not about that white rat.
wut? You mean he bought good ideas/stories? The other retard actually wrote Sixth Sense and Unbreakable

I watched this last weekend to my regret. The magician movie was sold out, I can't think of it's name right now, but I'll probably see it when I wake up today.. nothing like nachos and coke to fix a hangover bitches.

Anyways... shit was basically the young black kid running through the forest for like an hour and a half. Might be cool if you live in the city and don't know what a tree looks like but I caught myself cleaning my nails or checking for lint on my shirt a few times while I was trying to stay awake.

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I watched this last weekend to my regret. The magician movie was sold out, I can't think of it's name right now, but I'll probably see it when I wake up today.. nothing like nachos and coke to fix a hangover bitches.
The Prestige
tongue.png

fucker_sl

shitlord
so...derailing the m. shalalalala bashing discussion, i got a question: am i the only one who would not watch any movie connected to scientology no matter its quality ?

i know it's impossible to actually do it considering how deep scientology is rooted in hollywood, but movies with the known personalities like tom cruise or travolta are automatically a "you arent getting my money assholes" for me. Shit like after earth even more considering it's basically propaganda for their faith

Inque

FunEmployed
I stopped the movie 15 minutes into the opening sequence after I heard Jaden Smiths voice squeak as if M. Night was assraping him during the monologue.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
so...derailing the m. shalalalala bashing discussion, i got a question: am i the only one who would not watch any movie connected to scientology no matter its quality ?

i know it's impossible to actually do it considering how deep scientology is rooted in hollywood, but movies with the known personalities like tom cruise or travolta are automatically a "you arent getting my money assholes" for me. Shit like after earth even more considering it's basically propaganda for their faith
nope, i dont really care about any actors crazy religion. they could be members of the WBC and i would still see movies as long as they are entertaining. This one is not.

Homsar

I cant stand Travolta at all but its not going to stop me from watching a great movie like From Paris With Love ect. Actors being complete dickheads, or hypocrites on the other hand like Zack Galifinakas or Will Smith's BS will keep me from seeing it in theatre

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Can one of the guys who's seen this movie just do us a favor and tell us the 'big twist ending'.

I remember a film reviewer who basically did just that for The Happening, to save people from having to watch it.

Homsar

this movie was fucking terrible, i would rather watch Airbender get raped again than sit through half of this shitfest

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
M Night Shlamlaling is terrible, but his terrible cant touch Will Smith.

I'm Will Smith, I just killed everyone on the planet with this virus, but thankfully I'm a colonol and young doctor and will turn this shit around.

I'm really smart, that's why I hunt for deer in my Mustang, it's fast like they are, but the only animal I killed was my own dog. Fuck it, to do all that awesome shit, I am fucking legend

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
M Night Shlamlaling is terrible, but his terrible cant touch Will Smith.

I'm Will Smith, I just killed everyone on the planet with this virus, but thankfully I'm a colonol and young doctor and will turn this shit around.

I'm really smart, that's why I hunt for deer in my Mustang, it's fast like they are, but the only animal I killed was my own dog. Fuck it, to do all that awesome shit, I am fucking legend
That was a book and not Will Smith.