Age of Conan

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Been forever since I played this, but I think there was some weird mechanic that was like rested bonus exp but it instead gave you free levels

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Been forever since I played this, but I think there was some weird mechanic that was like rested bonus exp but it instead gave you free levels
They definitely have a rested exp function for a certain amount of mobs you kill, every 24 hrs.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Started playing this again this week, because you know, lol... I need help. Anyway.

Sorta making the rounds through all the old MMOs in some downtime. Tortage still holds up fairly well once you get used to the game again. The combat is a mix of clunky, but fun and involved? I was hoping they accelerated XP compared to what it was back when it launched, but I really cannot tell. Still seems fairly slow. I just wanted to run through the world solo or with a friend with much faster exp, but if I had to guess, my journey with the game will once again end shortly after leaving the starting area.

Does anyone know if there is a /who command to check population. I'm really curious. I get the feeling about 200-400 people are playing this still.
Make sure to find the female npc with the biggest tits in the game before you quit, she isn't that far beyond the starter city, somewhere.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
prx.jpg

prx2.jpg

I crushed Tuco Tuco cuck guild singlehandedly

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It's been a couple decades since we dominated that game, but are these pics of you killing afk people in town??
What is PRX actively trying to play now? Every MMO I cant think of just seems so old right now.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
What is PRX actively trying to play now? Every MMO I cant think of just seems so old right now.
Not sure, I'm out of the loop. I get like 2-3 hours of gaming a week these days. Can't wait to get back into it when the kids are older...

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Jesus, this still has active servers?

I remember the necromancer class being OP
"Active" is a strong word. "Existing" is better. I played the Herald of Xotli or whatever until level 23. Fun class. I might hop on every blue moon and play, but it's very dead.