Tranny Chaser
The old TBS classic Age of Wonders 3 announced
smile.png

http://www.ageofwonders.com/aow3live/about-the-game/

smile.png

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, I'm really starting to think I might have to pre-order this. I was going to wait, but the more I look at it, the more I realize I'll probably play it for hundreds of hours.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I am really looking forward to this. I also love the $40 price point. I'm usually very hesitant to buy the $60 titles. But I'll throw down forty anytime. I am a bit worried since they haven't said anything about the final classes and they're supposed to release this month though.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Damn those videos look awesome. Day 1 buy for me for sure. Hopefully it can hold me over until DS2 port.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
ill be picking this up too. anyone want to get a game together shortly after release?

sunhillow_sl

shitlord
One of the things that impresses me most is the random map generator. Some companies (hello whomever took over the Might and Magic series) strung you along with the promise of a random map generator sometime in the future. This game ships with one. This game is an example of what happens when someone who is a fan of the genre strikes it rich and decides to fund a game.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
has there been any mention of how combat is handled in simultaneous turns? can players do tactical combat at the same time? one at a time? forced quick combat?