Ahsoka

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
While she's talented enough to book those big roles, Disney was a bit of a lifeline. It happened at the right time in her career. She's past the Scarjo danger zone and won't have to worry about freaking out the phone stopped ringing for those leading lady roles on the silverscreen. And that's not a knock on appearances, just commentary on the casting directors of big movies. You level up and level out. The big screen hasn't made a lot of room for women of a certain age.
well yeah, actresses are usually tossed out of hollywood by their mid 30s because they got too old for 20 year olds to want to fuck. not all of them, there are always exceptions. sometimes a Weinstein type will get special favors from these actresses and they get to stay in movies a bit longer. i dont know if Disney has a weinsten guy there. last one i heard about was Dan Schneider, but he doesnt work there anymore and he likes em really young.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
well yeah, actresses are usually tossed out of hollywood by their mid 30s because they got too old for 20 year olds to want to fuck. not all of them, there are always exceptions. sometimes a Weinstein type will get special favors from these actresses and they get to stay in movies a bit longer. i dont know if Disney has a weinsten guy there. last one i heard about was Dan Schneider, but he doesnt work there anymore and he likes em really young.

They're going to break the door off Scarjo's ass in a year or two. She'll be filing a few more lawsuits. GILF genetics in her, I'm not picking up on a lot of future MILF-factor right now. And that pic is over 3 years old. The grandma pipes in the biceps.

1643096887285.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Come on. If I can get over her debuting in some Jay-Z music videos as a kid and her getting her start in the entertainment industry as a thot rap groupie, rather than some legitimate acting gigs, then surely you guys can get over this "not working for me" thing for other reasons.
First thing i saw her in was Kids. Fucked up movie. Then the next thing i wanna say 25th hour a few years later? When did she do jayz videos? Cus she was young as fuck in kids.

Edit: ok she was 15-16 in kids. But she looked fucking 12. Also imdb lists that as her first role ever. Her first credited music video appearances were 4 years later.

tumblr_lyiy6dqz5M1qhe0e9o1_250.gif

Last edited:

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Come on. If I can get over her debuting in some Jay-Z music videos as a kid and her getting her start in the entertainment industry as a thot rap groupie, rather than some legitimate acting gigs, then surely you guys can get over this "not working for me" thing for other reasons.
It literally has nothing to do with Rosario you idiot. I was talking about the character.

• 1Salty

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
First thing i saw her in was Kids. Fucked up movie. Then the next thing i wanna say 25th hour a few years later? When did she do jayz videos? Cus she was young as fuck in kids.

Edit: ok she was 15-16 in kids. But she looked fucking 12. Also imdb lists that as her first role ever. Her first credited music video appearances were 4 years later.

View attachment 394754

I don't think you can credit a split second appearance in the background as a stand in extra but I'll take a look later if it's on there.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Yes I was. The two episodes of Bobba Fat that i managed to watch did not provided enough twilek fapping material and Dawnson is 42 which is way too old for my tastes.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Yes I was. The two episodes of Bobba Fat that i managed to watch did not provided enough twilek fapping material and Dawnson is 42 which is way too old for my tastes.
1643143556202.png

... so just to be clear you wanted a show with a teenager togruta bc not enough twi'lek in BoBF?

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
I don't think you can credit a split second appearance in the background as a stand in extra but I'll take a look later if it's on there.
ok but the point still stands, she didn't debut in music videos she debuted in the movie Kids which filmed when she was 15. Then she did broadway shit like Rent.

Unless Jay-z had a younger version of this twerking in the background of his music videos? wait this movie came out before Jay-Z even released his first album so...

1643186336710.png

basically your complaint was that you had to get over the fact she was a rap groupie thot who became an actress, but your conscious is clear sir she was a serious actress before she started fucking jay-z.

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
ok but the point still stands, she didn't debut in music videos she debuted in the movie Kids which filmed when she was 15. Then she did broadway shit like Rent.

Unless Jay-z had a younger version of this twerking in the background of his music videos? wait this movie came out before Jay-Z even released his first album so...

View attachment 394949

basically your complaint was that you had to get over the fact she was a rap groupie thot who became an actress, but your conscious is clear sir she was a serious actress before she started fucking jay-z.

I had her first movie as He Got Game so I stand corrected on it being Kids. I tried to find the video credit but it's not available offhand, if at all. I believe she was underage at the time. I'll have to manually locate the music video and date it for verification she was underage. Shouldn't be too hard but I can't rifle through Jay-Z 90's music right now.

phisey

Buzzfeed Editor
Sabine Wren is confirmed for this show. She'll be played by Natasha Liu Bordizzo:

Natasha-Liu-Bordizzo-Sabine-Wren-2.jpg

So the actress looks waaay younger than Rosario Dawson, looks even younger than the Sabine we see at the Rebels epilogue.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Jive Turkey

Karen

View attachment 394754

Larry Clark literally found her sitting on a stoop in NYC and cast her in Kids. All the actors in Kids were just regular street urchin kids they found and put in the movie. It was her first gig

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Sabine Wren is confirmed for this show. She'll be played by Natasha Liu Bordizzo:

So the actress looks waaay younger than Rosario Dawson, looks even younger than the Sabine we see at the Rebels epilogue.
I mean Sabine was only 21 at the end of Rebels.

• 1Like

phisey

Buzzfeed Editor
Unlike Ezra, I don't see much similarity with Sabine's character model and her voice actress Tiya Sircar. Maybe the complexion? I'm curious why they didn't book her for the Ahsoka series. She's been pretty active in TV, so maybe she was just busy but who turns down Disney+?

tiya-sircar-at-audi-s-pre-emmy-party-in-hollywood-09-14-2017_3-768x1034.jpg

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Unlike Ezra, I don't see much similarity with Sabine's character model and her voice actress Tiya Sircar. Maybe the complexion? I'm curious why they didn't book her for the Ahsoka series. She's been pretty active in TV, so maybe she was just busy but who turns down Disney+?

tiya-sircar-at-audi-s-pre-emmy-party-in-hollywood-09-14-2017_3-768x1034.jpg
Probably cuz she is 40?

• 1Worf

phisey

Buzzfeed Editor
Yeah I figured Sabine would be in her mid/late thirties by Mando's time. Rebels ends like what 5 BBY?

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>

Just an FYI, she gets vigorously naked in The Voyeurs on Amazon Prime. I think she's extremely pretty in the face (that pic doesn't really do her justice), and her body is good, but when the main character (Sydney Sweeney) gets nekkid and you see her glorious gazongas, you're suddenly like, Natasha Liu who?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users