Ahsoka

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Why the fuck is a force user fucking around with a lightsaber battle when she can just force choke a bitch?
because this show is powerful stupid. coke addict chick got kerplunked into stone with her head and should have taken a dirtnap right there. nope. she's fine. not even a bump. barely an inconvenience. lots of stupid, but this has two things going for it. its very entertaining and Hera and Sabine are having a hottest ass contest. why did that bitch bring her kid along on a dangerous mission? after the mission gets wtfpwned by pure Imperial horsepower, the kid says. mom i got a bad feeling about this! like, really, kid? what gave you that idea?

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
because this show is powerful stupid. coke addict chick got kerplunked into stone with her head and should have taken a dirtnap right there. nope. she's fine. not even a bump. barely an inconvenience. lots of stupid, but this has two things going for it. its very entertaining and Hera and Sabine are having a hottest ass contest. why did that bitch bring her kid along on a dangerous mission? after the mission gets wtfpwned by pure Imperial horsepower, the kid says. mom i got a bad feeling about this! like, really, kid? what gave you that idea?
yeah, i had that thought immediately. lady why are you bringing your 10 year old into combat? couldn't find a sitter? wtf

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Easy, they need to take the obviously force sensitive kid to the other galaxy so he can become a Jedi like dear old dad.

As for why Ahsoka fell into the World Between Worlds, I would hope that it will be explained next episode, otherwise maybe she is just immortal now, since Esra pulled her from death once already, she is now forever connected to that place (or is it's Guardian, or some such). Queue Highlander music...there can be only one.

Malakriss

Or she washed up in a cave beneath the cliff and is unconscious, because there's always a cave with weird energy / attunements.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
whats world between worlds? or rather what is the significance of it? is it some contrived Harry Potter dumbledore zone between life and death?

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
whats world between worlds? or rather what is the significance of it? is it some contrived Harry Potter dumbledore zone between life and death?

pretty much.

if you cant find Force Ghosts to talk to you, just go to WBW and you can spend months there with them

Apparently, its a rip off from one of CS LEwis books

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Or she washed up in a cave beneath the cliff and is unconscious, because there's always a cave with weird energy / attunements.

of course, of course, a magic cave.

and of course she magically survives this fall.

Signing Paris Hilton GIF by TalkShopLive

Merrith

of course, of course, a magic cave.

and of course she magically survives this fall.

Signing Paris Hilton GIF by TalkShopLive

I mean, they wouldn't make a TV show about the Jedi who just got knocked over the cliff and died. That would just end after 4 episodes. Same reason we only mostly hear stories about the crazy stuff that lines up for people...everything else would just be boring.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I mean, they wouldn't make a TV show about the Jedi who just got knocked over the cliff and died. That would just end after 4 episodes. Same reason we only mostly hear stories about the crazy stuff that lines up for people...everything else would just be boring.

They probably shouldnt write a story where a Jedi can get knocked off a 10 story cliff halfway into first season and instead of smashing into a bunch of rocks below, is magically transported into Star Wars Purgatory. Mandalorian managed to get through 3 seasons without something like this.

• 1EyeRoll

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
It isn't that hard guys.
The World Between Worlds, also known as the Vergence Scatter, was a mystical plane within the Force that served as a collection of doors and pathways existing between time and space, linking all moments in time together.

In TLJ, they cut a whole section of the movie that featured this area in a room near the Sidious clones.

• 2Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 2 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
They probably shouldnt write a story where a Jedi can get knocked off a 10 story cliff halfway into first season and instead of smashing into a bunch of rocks below, is magically transported into Star Wars Purgatory. Mandalorian managed to get through 3 seasons without something like this.
It's about SPACE WIZARDS. Stop overthinking it ya rube!

• 1Double Worf

Merrith

Well how else does the Jedi get in there without expecting to? The Dark Jedi knocks her into a rock that is actually a super secret portal?

Frankly wouldn't a full fledged Jedi be able to use the Force in some creative ways to survive a 10 story fall, as well? Obviously they don't use actual levitation at all but you'd figure there'd be some outside the box thinking for a way to survive the fall. Unless you're the Emperor falling into the dark empty of a Death Star, I guess.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Well how else does the Jedi get in there without expecting to? The Dark Jedi knocks her into a rock that is actually a super secret portal?

Frankly wouldn't a full fledged Jedi be able to use the Force in some creative ways to survive a 10 story fall, as well? Obviously they don't use actual levitation at all but you'd figure there'd be some outside the box thinking for a way to survive the fall. Unless you're the Emperor falling into the dark empty of a Death Star, I guess.

I mean thats really the crux of the issue here, right? She was "supposed to" get there. But why?

The plot as sketched out demanded for Sabine to get separated from Ahsoka, probably so they could have her meet with Ezra face to face for MUH FAN SERVICE. So they wrote a contrived fight scene that made no sense. Arent these people supposed to be experienced fighters and generals? They're the fucking "Rebels", right? Then some writers were like "OOOOH WE NEED A REUNION SCENE BETWEEN SNIPS AND SKYGUY BECAUSE MUH FAN SERVICE". How do they reunite Ahsoka with Anakin? This fake ass Star Wars purgatory.

The plot had promise, the character were interesting, but its all contrived bullshit that is built on a handful of shitty fan service plot points with nonsensical garbage filler in the middle to glue it all together.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
It isn't that hard guys.
The World Between Worlds, also known as the Vergence Scatter, was a mystical plane within the Force that served as a collection of doors and pathways existing between time and space, linking all moments in time together.

In TLJ, they cut a whole section of the movie that featured this area in a room near the Sidious clones.
Even beyond that Ahsoka is more than an ordinary Force User. She is also still linked to the Daughter. Although I haven't seen the Owl this season so far, unless I missed it.

Filoni doesn't restrain himself for going all out on the crazy "Magic" of the Force that Lucas always wanted to have in the movies.

Edit: I really want to see a live action Bendu as well.

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
i just hate how dumb this show is. every single episode

droid: "dont split up! stay together!"
Ahsoka wins first fight, they choose to split up instead of double teaming Shin and beating her in 30 seconds. Cant spare that 30 seconds!
So they get to spend several minutes getting their asses kicked separately
Wow, you sound like a toxic, insecure male who simply can't handle how many POWERFUL FEMALES are on screen! The Galaxy far, far away is FEMALE you little pissbaby!

• 1Worf

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Easy, they need to take the obviously force sensitive kid to the other galaxy so he can become a Jedi like dear old dad.

As for why Ahsoka fell into the World Between Worlds, I would hope that it will be explained next episode, otherwise maybe she is just immortal now, since Esra pulled her from death once already, she is now forever connected to that place (or is it's Guardian, or some such). Queue Highlander music...there can be only one.

Even George's the Whills explanation is better.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
more than a few people have theorized that ahsoka is functionally immortal. back in that clone wars episode with the mortis gods, the daughter (the embodiment of the light side of the force) sacrificed herself to bring ahsoka back to life. and since then she's had an owl following her around. i haven't spotted it in this show yet, but it was there when she was introduced in the mandalorian. i don't think there's a clear answer, but i think the idea is that the owl is a part of the force that is just watching over her. a lot of people think that when the daughter sacrificed herself for ahsoka, she, more or less, took the daughter's place as the embodiment of the light side of the force.

then with anakin showing up... well, something wrong. he doesn't have the scar on his right eye, he's not a force ghost... back in the first episode when she's trying to figure out the nightsister puzzle, you can VERY faintly hear the son (which is voiced by sam witwer, could be one of the reasons he keeps showing up in the credits). when anakin shows up, vader's theme is playing. some people are thinking it's an alternate version of anakin where he's still vader, but won against his duel with obi-wan and was never maimed. maybe it's just a hallucination from ahsoka, and she's seeing anakin as she wants to.

but i don't think it's anakin. i think it's the son. and since ahsoka is basically the embodiment of the daughter, i think normal rules of getting into the world beyond worlds doesn't apply to them.

or maybe they're all just smoke from mortal kombat

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
more than a few people have theorized that ahsoka is functionally immortal. back in that clone wars episode with the mortis gods, the daughter (the embodiment of the light side of the force) sacrificed herself to bring ahsoka back to life. and since then she's had an owl following her around. i haven't spotted it in this show yet, but it was there when she was introduced in the mandalorian. i don't think there's a clear answer, but i think the idea is that the owl is a part of the force that is just watching over her. a lot of people think that when the daughter sacrificed herself for ahsoka, she, more or less, took the daughter's place as the embodiment of the light side of the force.

then with anakin showing up... well, something wrong. he doesn't have the scar on his right eye, he's not a force ghost... back in the first episode when she's trying to figure out the nightsister puzzle, you can VERY faintly hear the son (which is voiced by sam witwer, could be one of the reasons he keeps showing up in the credits). when anakin shows up, vader's theme is playing. some people are thinking it's an alternate version of anakin where he's still vader, but won against his duel with obi-wan and was never maimed. maybe it's just a hallucination from ahsoka, and she's seeing anakin as she wants to.

but i don't think it's anakin. i think it's the son. and since ahsoka is basically the embodiment of the daughter, i think normal rules of getting into the world beyond worlds doesn't apply to them.

or maybe they're all just smoke from mortal kombat
perhaps this is pre mando and she hasnt gotten her owl yet?