Ahsoka

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
i gotta say i'm real happy for hayden. people gave him a lot of crap during the prequels but it's been real good seeing how happy people are to see him return in such great form

Ahsoka is like Hayden Christensen's redemption arc in such an unintentional way.

Last edited:
  • 6Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
and you're just a toadie.
Anders Holm Wow GIF

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
wow. i don't know how i missed it, i was too busy ogling the scenery i guess, but the father is pointing at something and baylon is standing on the father's outstretched hand. then the camera shows what he's looking at and it's a big barren landscape except for a small area with greenery on it. hmm hmm... still no actual answers
lordy, i saw a post talking about this moment, and it mentioned that off in the distance where baylan there is a mountain range that he's looking at. one of the peaks has a flashing light, like a beacon. again, i don't know how i missed it, rewatching that scene twice i finally caught it.

and again, no real answers, just corrections on what is actually happening in the scene.

and with that... ezra sad that thrawn actually woke up the night sisters, which could be why they are so loyal to him, though the mothers shoot each other an interestingly worried look when thrawn orders the chimera to open fire on the temple as they are leaving. they don't say anything, but it's clear they weren't happy with him doing that, even though they obviously cleared out any nightsisters/brothers, but it clearly still has sentimental/religious/cultural importance to them.

also, i wonder who created those statues. did the nightsisters worship the mortis gods in the past? i think the correct assumption is that the statue of the daughter cracked and fell apart when she died in the mortis arc, but what's interesting is that ALL of the mortis gods died at the end of the arc, albeit differently than the daughter. the daughter specifically put her essence into ahsoka to bring her back to life, which is why morai (the companion of the daughter) follows ahsoka around. BUT again, the father and brother died at the end of that arc but only the daughter's statue is broken... i wonder if the witches were the ones who broke the daughters statue, signifying that they have found balance through the dark side? probably not, but an interesting thought experiment

• 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not going to lie, that episode left me with little interest in a second season.

Also, I'm really tired of those alien shell critters. They probably had more combined screen time than Baylan.

On that subject (entire Season):

Ahsoka Tano - 1:46:05

Sabine Wren - 1:31:03

Huyang - 40:11

Baylan Skoll - 34:02

Hera Syndulla - 29:29

Morgan Elsbeth - 27:16

Shin Hati - 26:34

Ezra Bridger - 20:19

Thrawn - 17:07

Anakin Skywalker - 10:25

Chopper - 9:15

Carson Teva - 4:20

Mon Mothma - 4:13

Ryder Azadi - 2:25

Jai Kell - 1:32

C-3PO - 1:12

Rex - 1:01

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Ahsoka is like Hayden Christensen's redemption arc in such an unintentional way.

Lol, you've had this dumb "watch the cartoons" shtick all throughout this thread but this is the dumbest yet.

It may have been terrible but what do you think the Obi-Wan series did for Christensen? Seeing as you know, that was the first time he was in the suit for 20 years and had a much bigger role with some Anakin scenes also

• 1Garbage
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Burns

Lol, you've had this dumb "watch the cartoons" shtick all throughout this thread but this is the dumbest yet.

It may have been terrible but what do you think the Obi-Wan series did for Christensen? Seeing as you know, that was the first time he was in the suit for 20 years and had a much bigger role with some Anakin scenes also
What Obi-Wan series?

• 1Like

Masakari

<Gold Donor>

Obi Wan was a terrible series and Hayden as Anakin was much better reflected in Ahsoka.

• 1Picard

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Obi Wan was a terrible series and Hayden was much better reflected in Ahsoka.

Ok, let me rephr.......actually I'll just repeat myself

And how exactly is an actor "better reflected" in a series than his actual character(s).

Even if you meant Anakin/Vader - how exactly is he better reflected in a series he cameod in vs a series where he is the primary nemesis of the protagonist?

Screentime for Kenobi:

Obi-Wan "Ben" Kenobi - 1:39:01

Leia Organa - 43:34

Reva/Third Sister - 39:01

Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader - 22:16

So more than double his screentime in Kenobi. AND much more insight into his characters, compared to Ahsoka where he was there as a mentor to the MAIN character and as such his appearances were there to drive HER character development (and give insight into their relationship for all the adults who didn't watch the cartoons)

• 1Garbage

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Ok, let me rephr.......actually I'll just repeat myself

And how exactly is an actor "better reflected" in a series than his actual character(s).

Even if you meant Anakin/Vader - how exactly is he better reflected in a series he cameod in vs a series where he is the primary nemesis of the protagonist?

Screentime for Kenobi:

Obi-Wan "Ben" Kenobi - 1:39:01

Leia Organa - 43:34

Reva/Third Sister - 39:01

Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader - 22:16

So more than double his screentime in Kenobi. AND much more insight into his characters, compared to Ahsoka where he was there as a mentor to the MAIN character and as such his appearances were there to drive HER character development (and give insight into their relationship for all the adults who didn't watch the cartoons)

I have no idea what you're talking about.