Ahsoka

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Ok, let me rephr.......actually I'll just repeat myself

And how exactly is an actor "better reflected" in a series than his actual character(s).

Even if you meant Anakin/Vader - how exactly is he better reflected in a series he cameod in vs a series where he is the primary nemesis of the protagonist?

Screentime for Kenobi:

Obi-Wan "Ben" Kenobi - 1:39:01

Leia Organa - 43:34

Reva/Third Sister - 39:01

Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader - 22:16

So more than double his screentime in Kenobi. AND much more insight into his characters, compared to Ahsoka where he was there as a mentor to the MAIN character and as such his appearances were there to drive HER character development (and give insight into their relationship for all the adults who didn't watch the cartoons)

Pride Infinity GIF by INTO ACTION

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
So overall I enjoyed the show.

I think having watched Clone Wars and Rebels and be somewhat familiar with the characters and some of the events helped a lot. I do not know if I would have enjoyed it without that knowledge.

I am not happy with how it ended.

Ashoka and Sabine were together looking for Ezra. Now they found him but are apart again, so next season will most likely have the same story where they are trying to find each other.

Thrawn's back with the Nightsister which is the most positive part of how it ended. I can't wait to see what happens next with that.

Baylan storyline was the most disappointing as he was barely there with just 1 scene which hints at the Mortis Gods which is a storyline I didn't enjoy in the cartoons.

And finally Shin just goes to join a bandit group? Didn't rejoin Thrawn and the Empire or go back to Baylan.

So while I enjoy the show, and looking forward to season 2. The ending of this season fell flat with barely any resolution to any of the plot threads.

Goatface

"as non cartoon watcher" thought it was meh at best with a lot of shit.

• 4Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
if they made a season 2 or a movie, i would watch it. i literally have nothing else to watch. does that mean this show deserves a second season? oh god no. everyone is awful cept the one man who passed away and he was awesome, but underutilized. Elon got his shit pushed in like 4 times the last episode. everyone spin fights, Ezra is worthless except eyecandy for the space chicks. whats there to look forward to? recasted Baylan finds a space Mcguffin that helps get them back to the Star Wars galaxy? Hera and Mon Muffmom prepare to push Elon's shit in again and again til he claims victory? i guess we will see if this ever gets season 2 or a movie.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gaming Ghost>
And finally Shin just goes to join a bandit group? Didn't rejoin Thrawn and the Empire or go back to Baylan.

This part struck me as just her being out of options. Baylan went to do his thing alone and her only plane ticket off that world was either Thrawn or Ahsoka. She's alone, needs some allies, so she goes back to these bandits to barter for help.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
It's either heading towards season 2 or it will all be wrapped up in the big movie that Filoni is bringing.
Probably both really.
Now if they can recast Luke, Leia, Han, etc instead of the CGI shit...

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This season had 4-5 episodes worth of content stretched out to 8 and introduced more plotlines than it resolved.

Let's just say it resolved Rebels plot lines while the new Ahsoka series did not progress enough.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
New show coming out called Diary of Rex with 5 episodes focusing on Ashoka.

• 1Barf

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Thought it was pretty meh from beginning to end, 6/10 at best. Not looking forward to anything Filoni does going forward with this being a disjointed train wreck of a season.

joz123

Potato del Grande
I liked Ahsoka more in Mandalorian. She's better as a side character.

• 1Solidarity

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gaming Ghost>
Now if they can recast Luke, Leia, Han, etc instead of the CGI shit...

or maybe they can create exciting new characters instead of constantly using as a crutch characters who are half a century old by now

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
Baylan actor is dead? Bah.

RIP Ray Stevenson aka Titus Pullo commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, husband to a murdered wife, and Father to an Egyptian Pharoah

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I’m lukewarm on the finale / season. The entire thing feels like a missed opportunity, similar to how a lot of recent Star Wars feels.

Specific complaints would have to be, as has been mentioned, the Star Destroyer and Thrawn’s repeated attempts to kill the Scooby gang. From toss some bodies at them “ah, a predictable outcome, no matter.” And then “I remember certain admirals underestimating the rebels” followed by more failures and then same “ah, a predictable outcome, no matter.”

His tactic, or goal, was really just to delay them so they could get out but it came off cartoon villain and not a serious bad guy genius strategist. Also tired of three Jedi standing at one end of a room twirling lightsabers deflecting 1000s of blaster shots. We get it, lightsabers can do that, but it isn’t exciting. Watching Ezra and Sabine getting tossed around by those two troopers was hilarious. Sabine using the force I’m guessing was supposed to be a big moment since she had the scene earlier trying to move the cup.

The good! I still think the visuals were pretty good. Not that it was the best CGI that ever CGI’d, but a lot of it felt grand and interesting. Landscapes and locations and space. Ashoka seemed cool and Rosario did fine. Her stiltedness didn’t bother me. Baylan was the obvious highlight. I loved the space whales, not gonna apologize.

It was a little sand bar in a sea of retarded, we just haven’t reached dry land. Not sure there’s any in sight. I do want to watch Andor though based on some comments here.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I’m lukewarm on the finale / season. The entire thing feels like a missed opportunity, similar to how a lot of recent Star Wars feels.

Specific complaints would have to be, as has been mentioned, the Star Destroyer and Thrawn’s repeated attempts to kill the Scooby gang. From toss some bodies at them “ah, a predictable outcome, no matter.” And then “I remember certain admirals underestimating the rebels” followed by more failures and then same “ah, a predictable outcome, no matter.”

His tactic, or goal, was really just to delay them so they could get out but it came off cartoon villain and not a serious bad guy genius strategist. Also tired of three Jedi standing at one end of a room twirling lightsabers deflecting 1000s of blaster shots. We get it, lightsabers can do that, but it isn’t exciting. Watching Ezra and Sabine getting tossed around by those two troopers was hilarious. Sabine using the force I’m guessing was supposed to be a big moment since she had the scene earlier trying to move the cup.

The good! I still think the visuals were pretty good. Not that it was the best CGI that ever CGI’d, but a lot of it felt grand and interesting. Landscapes and locations and space. Ashoka seemed cool and Rosario did fine. Her stiltedness didn’t bother me. Baylan was the obvious highlight. I loved the space whales, not gonna apologize.

It was a little sand bar in a sea of retarded, we just haven’t reached dry land. Not sure there’s any in sight. I do want to watch Andor though based on some comments here.
andor was pretty good. it had the same kind of issue with certain episodes being slow and meandering, but overall it was better than ahsoka.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Thrawn was so irritatingly stupid. when Morgan tells him that she has all the fuel loaded on board his star destroyer, that means he was done. he could have left at that point. docked up with the space ring in space where it should have happened and hyperjumped the fuck back home. Team Ahsoka wouldnt be much use once Team Thrawn left the planet. so they kept forcing him to interact with her and with every defeat he makes this dejected expression like he's questioning his own sanity. i was yelling at the monitor. JUST LEAVE! YOU CAN LEAVE! GO!

• 1Like

Goatface

the only way i see thrawn not being a total idiot is if Ezra has been turned/controlled.

• 4Like