Ahsoka

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Anything Doomcock says is total shit and Midnight's Edge, sadly, is there too now. I used to love all those rumours but too many are not coming true.
I can't stand that whole group of youtubers and stuff anymore.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
that blonde with the red/orange lightsaber gave me serious lana beniko vibes (from swtor). obviously that's not her but swtor isn't canon so maybe she's inspired by her. they even have the same colored lightsaber

Attachments

• lanabeniko.JPG
    lanabeniko.JPG
    82.8 KB · Views: 23
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Won’t watch unless they tell the real story of this hoe.

• 8Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 8 users

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Will probably get yanked quick but here's the second trailer that shows Thrawn, Sabine with Ezra's lightsaber, and purgill at the end

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Rex fought at the Battle of Endor so he could still be around, just told as fuck.

And as luck would have it, the guy who would play him is also old as fuck.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Burns

And as luck would have it, the guy who would play him is also old as fuck.
Hopefully, if they have old man Rex in a show, they lean into it much better than they did with him meandering though Boba Fett. Rex should be a tactics guy, a General or Admiral if you will, not some action star, that they try to make him perform as if he is 30 years old.

Well, at least in his current shape, as an actor. I guess they could hire some Hollywood doctors and training staff to get him athletic looking again. Even that would be kinda silly though. Rex especially, but even Boba's main strength should be portrayed as their ability to out think most opponents (outside of Thrawn).

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
what actually gets made and what gets announced are two completely different things. but the message is they are clearly not trying to get away from continuing the Rey Palpatine saga.
Not just the future message, but everything in the Bad Batch is about Top Secret Empire Cloning, and the Mandoverse clearly has a lot of cloning stuff going on in the background as well.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob

awesome news, he played Amos on The Expanse (best character) and is hilarious on the podcast he cohosts. Been dropping hints for a year now he's been busy on a TV show, awesome to see its gonna be something so iconic.

• 11Like
Reactions: 10 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
  • 1Picard

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
wait, isnt he already known as Boba Fett and some space hobo in Obi Wan? is that just a clone thing?
Ya ignant wretch.

CT-7567 is an important character throughout the entire run of Clone Wars and Rebels, to the point that he was even retconned into the assault on Endor in RotJ.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Boba Fett is a clone of Jango Fett, as are all the clones from the Clone Wars
ahh, ok. so does Boba know he's a clone or has clones of himself?
Ya ignant wretch.

CT-7567 is an important character throughout the entire run of Clone Wars and Rebels, to the point that he was even retconned into the assault on Endor in RotJ.
sorry, i dont follow the star wars cartoons, i just think its weird the guy keeps popping up, feels like he's desperate to be in Star Wars and takes any role they offer. he's gonna run into himself before long. :)

• 1Picard
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole

sorry, i dont follow the star wars cartoons, i just think its weird the guy keeps popping up, feels like he's desperate to be in Star Wars and takes any role they offer. he's gonna run into himself before long. :)
Because you're an ignant wretch. Clone Wars and Rebels are the best Star Wars content since the original trilogy. And Morrison isn't desperate, they cast him to play a character that was cloned six fucking million and one times.

There was some special significance to that hobo in Obi-Wan but it's beyond the capabilities of an ignant wretch to enjoy.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>

Season 2 Wtf GIF by Parks and Recreation

• 1Like