Ahsoka

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
wooo, Ahsoka needs to stop being every chick who gets cold in an office and take that robe off.

no, she's got it right. On a hot Summer day when the AC HAS to be on in order to keep everyone cool, then women SHOULD come in with extra layers so they can tolerate the cold.

What actually happens is at the first sign of Sunny weather they ditch their long sleeves and come in wearing their Summer outfits, including sleeve/shoulderless tops, and then complain the AC is too cold. They refuse to wear extra layers even when they're wearing less clothes than the men who cannot go lower than short sleeve tops

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Sabine's armor looks terrible and wrong.
I mean, it looks like her epilogue armor. You can't compare her to most other Mandos cuz she never had a complete set like Bo-Katan or Din.

SabineS4Epilogue.jpeg

Fadaar

That guy
Sabine looks fine. Ahsoka should be nekid tho so we can see Rosario Dawson's sweet sweet vanilla chocolate boobies.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I mean, it looks like her epilogue armor.
Superficially. In Rebels her armor has a much larger gap between the cuirass and the...whatever you would call those separate little pieces that go over the collar bones but aren't a gorget or pauldrons and has a clear suggestion of curvature. Not the full on 'oh look i have breasts under here' of Koska Reeves or Bo Katan but a distinctly feminine look. Live action Sabine looks like a dude in that picture.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Sabine is only 16 years old at the start of Rebels. She isn't stacked but she still looks distinctly feminine. I guess the gap between breastplate and collarbone is sort of the equivalent of cleavage or boob window, except non-sexualized by wearing a bodysuit underneath since it's a minor in a kids cartoon. Extending the cuirass higher on her chest makes the armor look wrong and makes her look like a dude. Bordizzo herself looks fine.

Also the lack of a starbird on the armor is triggering the fuck out of me, maybe they moved it over the right pauldron.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Sabine is only 16 years old at the start of Rebels. She isn't stacked but she still looks distinctly feminine. I guess the gap between breastplate and collarbone is sort of the equivalent of cleavage or boob window, except non-sexualized by wearing a bodysuit underneath since it's a minor in a kids cartoon. Extending the cuirass higher on her chest makes the armor look wrong and makes her look like a dude. Bordizzo herself looks fine.

Also the lack of a starbird on the armor is triggering the fuck out of me, maybe they moved it over the right pauldron.
I wasn't talking about Sabine the character being stacked. I meant the actress, which is why I posted her pic.

Her chestpiece was changed to be more akin to every other Mando Armor we have seen in live action.

Sabine has a Rebel Starbird on her right pauldron and a Purgill on the left. That picture of her with Ahsoka is a shot for shot remake from the Rebels epilogue. What time that is supposed to take place was after ROTJ. So her armor may change a bit again when we see her in the Mando timeline.

Also being 16 at the beginning of Rebels doesn't really matter since she'll be like 30 in Ahsoka.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Sabine has a Rebel Starbird on her right pauldron and a Purgill on the left. That picture of her with Ahsoka is a shot for shot remake from the Rebels epilogue. What time that is supposed to take place was after ROTJ. So her armor may change a bit again when we see her in the Mando timeline.
Ok you're right on this one, I forgot that she moved the Starbird at the end of the show.

Her chestpiece was changed to be more akin to every other Mando Armor we have seen in live action.
The lower/smaller cuirass was a deliberate design element of her character that made her armor distinct (aside from the paintjob) from every other suit of Mandalorian armor in Clone Wars and Rebels. All change is bad.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Supposedly the Eighth Brother. Assumed to have fell to his death on Malachor, but we never saw the body.
lots of theories of varying validity circling around including it being Barriss but either way looks like a great design. This show is going to be incredible from the chatter going around. Need to start my Rebels rewatch here pretty soon to get through it before August.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
lots of theories of varying validity circling around including it being Barriss but either way looks like a great design. This show is going to be incredible from the chatter going around. Need to start my Rebels rewatch here pretty soon to get through it before August.
If they were going to reuse Barriss it should have been as Seventh Sister during Rebels. She was even a god damned Mirialan. Dragging her out now is just too late.

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
If they were going to reuse Barriss it should have been as Seventh Sister during Rebels. She was even a god damned Mirialan. Dragging her out now is just too late.
I don't know if Bariss would have went full Sith. She just saw the Jedi and Republic corruption and went ham on them with the bombing. She wasn't being trained or anything in the Dark Side. I could see her going Dark Jedi though. Like them other 2 new force users in the trailer.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I don't know if Bariss would have went full Sith. She just saw the Jedi and Republic corruption and went ham on them with the bombing. She wasn't being trained or anything in the Dark Side. I could see her going Dark Jedi though. Like them other 2 new force users in the trailer.
I doubt most of the former Jedi in the Inquisitorius originally had any desire of going full Sith and I don't see how she could have survived the capital charges that almost got Ahsoka killed any way other than Palpatine faking her death to involuntarily recruit her.

Juvarisx

Florida
Eighth Brother wasn't human and had four fingers if I remember right. I mean they could have really changed it, but I could see Thrawn being able to acquire Inquisitor Armor and Double Saber, and having it being just "Inquisitor dude" or hell maybe something happened to Ezra and now he is working for Thrawn due to space amnesia or whatever (who knows) and its him. The two Sith are going to be the main focus, so it feels like its just an Inquisitor to have one working for Thrawn, not a specific one.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Eighth Brother wasn't human and had four fingers if I remember right. I mean they could have really changed it, but I could see Thrawn being able to acquire Inquisitor Armor and Double Saber, and having it being just "Inquisitor dude" or hell maybe something happened to Ezra and now he is working for Thrawn due to space amnesia or whatever (who knows) and its him. The two Sith are going to be the main focus, so it feels like its just an Inquisitor to have one working for Thrawn, not a specific one.
Could also be a flashback. Since they are doing one for a live action take of the Rebels epilogue.

• 1Like