Ahsoka

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
What was the story of the mother? Was she always just a normie, or was she also one of the gods who had previously died?
Not sure what is canon...

Abeloth was a normie who in her quest to become like them and be immortal bathed in the Pool of Knowledge and drank from the Font of Power. This basically turned her into an immortal dark side monster. The Father got pissed at what she had done and abandoned/locked her up on a planet and left. Over the last 100,000 years whenever she escaped they managed to capture and contain her again.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Not sure what is canon...

Abeloth was a normie who in her quest to become like them and be immortal bathed in the Pool of Knowledge and drank from the Font of Power. This basically turned her into an immortal dark side monster. The Father got pissed at what she had done and abandoned/locked her up on a planet and left. Over the last 100,000 years whenever she escaped they managed to capture and contain her again.

Yeah, wasn't she like their nanny? I was just wondering if canonically one of the gods had died prior to meeting anakin and ob1.

• 1Like

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
she was a human servant to the mortis gods, but became extremely close with all of them, enough that they all started referring to her as the mother. she was extremely good natured and was able to basically keep all of them in check. the issue is that she was mortal and would eventually die and she didn't want them to have to go through that mourning process. all 4 of them talked about drinking from the font of power and pool of knowledge but the father ultimately decided that she shouldn't because they weren't sure what the effects would be on a mortal.

so, in secret the mother did it anyway and it gave her ultimate power but also made her extremely evil, even more so than the son who is the embodiment of the dark side of the force. the 3 gods joined together and banished her inside a planet as a prison and left.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Yeah, wasn't she like their nanny? I was just wondering if canonically one of the gods had died prior to meeting anakin and ob1.
she wasn't their nanny, but she was a servant that they all adored. she also didn't die. luke ends up fighting her way down the line.

but none of that is canon

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
she wasn't their nanny, but she was a servant that they all adored. she also didn't die. luke ends up fighting her way down the line.

but none of that is canon

I wasn't saying abeloth died, I knew about luke dealing with her. I was wondering if there was an original mother figure who had died.

Oh, and ....

83pivp.jpg

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Just noticed the Daughter's owl shows up at the end with Ahsoka, they'll probably take a Force Portal back to the other galaxy.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Just noticed the Daughter's owl shows up at the end with Ahsoka, they'll probably take a Force Portal back to the other galaxy.
Skeleton Crew is supposed to go to that other galaxy as well. Wonder if they will connect some how.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Sequel Trilogy so bad they literally will portal to another galaxy to get around it.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Sequel Trilogy so bad they literally will portal to another galaxy to get around it.
Skeleton Crew with a cast of pre teen girls in a Lucasfilm project. there is no limit to their abilities. i think everyone who tunes in for this will be on a watch list.

Burns

They aren't all girls. The main cast of Disney's attempt to make the Goonies in the Star Wars universe (Skeleton Crew) is only two "girls" out of 4 kids, so far (according to IMDB). They are, of course, still trying to check as many boxes as they can. Who want's to bet that at least one of them is a Tranz-something 13 year old?

Last edited:

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Main cast of Disney's attempt to recapture the Goonies in the Star Wars universe (Skeleton Crew) is only two "girls" out of 4 kids, so far (according to IMDB) but they are, of course, still trying to check as many boxes as they can. Who want's to bet that at least one of them is a Tranz-something 13 year old?
i looked at the stars of that show and i pretty much assumed that this wasnt made for me. its gonna be funny when a year or so down the line i get told i needed to watch it to understand what happens in the SWCU going forward.

Burns

i looked at the stars of that show and i pretty much assumed that this wasnt made for me. its gonna be funny when a year or so down the line i get told i needed to watch it to understand what happens in the SWCU going forward.
Before looking it up I thought Skeleton Crew was a cartoon. I would certainly rather have it as a cartoon, as children are usually shitty actors that should all be replaced by midgets. Which is one of the ways Clone Wars and Rebels were better, in that they could have children in them, without having children in them.

Now I am just picturing the dumb as fuck Vespa gang in Boba Fett, having retarded adventures around the Star Wars universe, which is interrupted by three straight Ahsoka episodes in the middle.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Before looking it up I thought Skeleton Crew was a cartoon. I would certainly rather have it as a cartoon, as children are usually shitty actors that should all be replaced by midgets. Which is one of the ways Clone Wars and Rebels were better, in that they could have children in them, without having children in them.

Now I am just picturing the dumb as fuck Vespa gang in Boba Fett, having retarded adventures around the Star Wars universe, which is interrupted by three straight Ahsoka episodes in the middle.
i thought it was animated too. i swear i saw something that said that it was animated. maybe those adult actors are the stars and those kids arent really the focal point of the show even though they are the premise of the show

"The series follows four kids who end up on an adventure to make their way home after being lost in the galaxy following a discovery they make on their home planet.["

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Just finished. Filoni is a fucking hack. That dumb Asian bitch betraying them to get to Ezra made no fucking sense. She gives thrawn a way back endangering the galaxy. And ahsoka is all like yup I made mistakes its all good

• 2Like

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just finished. Filoni is a fucking hack. That dumb Asian bitch betraying them to get to Ezra made no fucking sense. She gives thrawn a way back endangering the galaxy. And ahsoka is all like yup I made mistakes its all good

But she went on a character journey and realised she'd grown as a result of her actions. #allforgiven

spronk

FPS noob

women get it done

• 1Like

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>

Did you make sure to watch the cartoons to understand the characters?

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

Nm

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The crux of writing and interesting story-telling is the creation of conflict or problems that must be overcome.

Good writers are able to do it in unexpected ways, that are clever, and seemingly insurmountable for the protagonist(s) to overcome.

Bad writers do it in ways that frustrate, annoying, and make their characters seem mentally challenged.

Filoni stuff feels like bad, agenda driven fanfiction most of the time.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users