Ahsoka

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
This forum calling out people for being overweight seems hypocritical.

The depiction of Thrawn by Filoni seems disrespectful.

For the most part, Rebels Thrawn was true to book Thrawn.

Just slightly less athletic to be in line with the art direction-- not because of any creative decision specific to Thrawn himself.

All of his features from the book were retained in Rebels.

1700546239824.png

1700546511158.png

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
It's because they cast the stupid fucking voice actor for the part, so all the anime waifu faggots in here that watch cartoons for a living could do this when he came on screen...
Ah, ok. That makes sense then. They should've had Lars watch this vid, I think this is narrated by Marc Thompson, who I think "invented" this voice for Thrawn and Lars just copied it? I dunno.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
This forum calling out people for being overweight seems hypocritical.
Aren't you head of the fats club? No problem with fatties here. I honestly find them funny to look at. Eat away tubbo.

• 1Solidarity

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I still don't see why it was so hard for them to build up a fucking character in the new Star wars movies. Pretty sure any nerd could write a better story in a night drinking Mt dew

Why do you need to drag mountain dew into this?

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Why do you need to drag mountain dew into this?
You aren't one of us if you didn't have a 2lt at 2 am ! Ugh I hate my friends that can drink a 12 pack a day and not be affected. I have to buy a 36 pack of Pepsi when they come into town for the weekend

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Mountain Dew is code for moonshine, right? Your sentence makes more sense if it's moonshine. But I'm not sure what pepsi is code for. Rat poison?

Last edited:

Goatface

me and my friends would go over one guys house to play as he was first to get cable internet. one guy would bring a 2 liter of mountain dew code red every time.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Season 2 confirmed in the Mando movie news this morning

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

lgarthy

<Silver Donator>
women get it done
Just finished. Filoni is a fucking hack. That dumb Asian bitch betraying them to get to Ezra made no fucking sense. She gives thrawn a way back endangering the galaxy. And ahsoka is all like yup I made mistakes its all good
The DUMBEST plot "twist." Made absolutely no sense and destroys the character completely. Unforgivable.

Look- the series is essentially cookie-cutter, almost AI-generated in its plots and characters and story arcs. They went for the look/feel (and characters) of the original Star Wars. They even included the dumb sideways scrolls/cuts. There are even Ewoks and Tusken Raiders (but they're not Ewoks and Tusken Raiders...).

It IS entertaining because it triggers fond memories without tainting or ruining them (a real problem with most Star Wars properties!). This isn't genius stuff. It's good-looking crack-cocaine for the people that were there for the original. Plus, it is a lot smarter/cleaner than most of the media properties on TV. So, you get at least two generations of viewers that will tolerate or consume it (old and familiar with Star Wars and the un-indoctrinated). You may even get a third generation (between those other two) because the alternative choices in Sci-Fi series right now are worse. Plus-- that new generation may even go back and CONSUME the old media properties because of this show.

Last edited:

lgarthy

<Silver Donator>
PLUS you get Mary Elizabeth Winstead. Anyone who has seen Scott Pilgrim will never lose his (or her) crush on her...

AND she has a biker chick's ass in hot leather pants on her head!

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
PLUS you get Mary Elizabeth Winstead. Anyone who has seen Scott Pilgrim will never lose his (or her) crush on her...

AND she has a biker chick's ass in hot leather pants on her head!
this. the show wa unbelievably dumb and forgettable. but i still remember her beautiful ass in the camera angles which enabled them. also Ray Stevenson was the best non ass related thing. though i have to give props for that old lady who had ALL the dance moves in the finale.