Ahsoka

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Rebels starts 5 BBY and ends 0 BBY so Sabine goes from 16 to 21 when the first death star is destroyed. Mando being 9 ABY would make her 30-31.

Gets confusing when 0 BBY and 0 ABY are two separate things yet for our calendar there is no such thing as a year 0 for BC / AD. Same way the first day of the month is 1 not 0.

phisey

Buzzfeed Editor
Just an FYI, she gets vigorously naked in The Voyeurs on Amazon Prime. I think she's extremely pretty in the face (that pic doesn't really do her justice), and her body is good, but when the main character (Sydney Sweeney) gets nekkid and you see her glorious gazongas, you're suddenly like, Natasha Liu who?
Yeah I liked her in The Society but I could tell she had asian tiddy syndrome. That pic was just from the article I linked. I think they chose one that most closely resembled the animated char.

Fadaar

That guy
Interesting choice since he played a Mandalorian traitor in Rebels lol but eh yeah his character is dead

Fadaar

That guy
Oh he voiced Gar Saxon? Neat.

Yeah I had to go look it up. But it is interesting his animated character did at least end up working with/for the Empire and then they decide to bring him back for another role. Maybe Saxon didn't actually die?

spronk

FPS noob
cool, sounds like part of Ahsoka will pick right up where Rebels ended. That should be neat, definitely worth a rewatch of Rebels before Ahsoka starts in 2023 or 2024

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

spronk

FPS noob
apparently a lot of stuff will intermix between Skeleton Crew, Ahsoka, Thrawn, etc in the next few years between the two series. I didn't really read this, I like to go in pretty blind but people on reddit seem pretty positive

Ahsoka and Skeleton Crew are both due out in 2023 and filming now so not too long to wait.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
apparently a lot of stuff will intermix between Skeleton Crew, Ahsoka, Thrawn, etc in the next few years between the two series. I didn't really read this, I like to go in pretty blind but people on reddit seem pretty positive

Ahsoka and Skeleton Crew are both due out in 2023 and filming now so not too long to wait.
I think we get Bad Batch 2 in January then Mando season 3 in March. After that is Acolyte then Ahsoka and Skeleton Crew.

phisey

Buzzfeed Editor
March for Mando S3 seems off. Haven't they always targetted the Christmas season for Mando?

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
March for Mando S3 seems off. Haven't they always targetted the Christmas season for Mando?

They used to air November to December (first ep of S2 was 30th Oct) so that ship has already sailed.

Wiki has S3 due to air March 1st.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Yep it was confirmed for March 1 recently. They are already well into production for s4 but not in front of cameras yet last I heard. The gap between s3 and s4 airing will be much shorter but I don't think they'll be able to get it out by next Christmas.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
We apparently have our Hera Syndulla.

2048x2730-articleimage-1026-jpg-b21e2941.jpg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users