Ahsoka

Fadaar

That guy
Yeah, there's no reason for everyone to have their face visible except for this one guy. Even the inquisitors who wore masks had their faces visible plenty of times.

His name is Marrok which has two interesting ideas attached to it. Marrok was the name of one of the knights of the round table who got turned into a wolf. This has lead a lot of people to think about him being a turned Ezra. And with the Morgan talking about the concept of time and space, could be Ezra from the future after some dark side shenanigans on the other side of the galaxy. It's a bit weird and out there but filoni loves the weird side of the force.

Marrok could also be a variation of Galen Marek, starkiller's real name. And with sam witwer showing up in the credits it's kind of made every one lose their minds at the possibility. I know sam YEARS ago said filoni had a bunch of conversations with him about ideas on how to adapt starkiller and bring him to canon, but who knows.

A few people have suggested that it could also be Barris offee, but Marrok is VERY clearly male. The stunt double is male (and the same height as sam witwer, interestingly enough), he moves like a male... I mean, it's a dude. I will simply not take anyone who suggests that Marrok could be female seriously.

If it's Ezra that would be buttfucking retarded and I at least have a little faith in Filoni to not be that obvious/tropey. Agree on it not being Barriss either, though I'm surprised they never played that card in live action especially in Obi-Wan with them adding more Inquisitors. Starkiller would be pretty awesome but I'd hate to see him be a throwaway character in a show like this.

Cybsled

Yeah, there's no reason for everyone to have their face visible except for this one guy. Even the inquisitors who wore masks had their faces visible plenty of times.

His name is Marrok which has two interesting ideas attached to it. Marrok was the name of one of the knights of the round table who got turned into a wolf. This has lead a lot of people to think about him being a turned Ezra. And with the Morgan talking about the concept of time and space, could be Ezra from the future after some dark side shenanigans on the other side of the galaxy. It's a bit weird and out there but filoni loves the weird side of the force.

Marrok could also be a variation of Galen Marek, starkiller's real name. And with sam witwer showing up in the credits it's kind of made every one lose their minds at the possibility. I know sam YEARS ago said filoni had a bunch of conversations with him about ideas on how to adapt starkiller and bring him to canon, but who knows.

A few people have suggested that it could also be Barris offee, but Marrok is VERY clearly male. The stunt double is male (and the same height as sam witwer, interestingly enough), he moves like a male... I mean, it's a dude. I will simply not take anyone who suggests that Marrok could be female seriously.

Those both seem like good theories. "Evil Ezra" would feel kind of cheap. Starkiller has some potential since the show thus far has really spent a lot of times focusing on master and apprentice

Ashoka and Anakin
Ashoka and Sabine
Old Titus Pullo and the blonde lady

Then you have the focus on Ashoka sort of "giving up" on Sabine, which parallels with her and Anakin. Introducing Starkiller might be a good way to get a twisted "what if?" mirror for Ashoka to look in

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Those both seem like good theories. "Evil Ezra" would feel kind of cheap. Starkiller has some potential since the show thus far has really spent a lot of times focusing on master and apprentice

Ashoka and Anakin
Ashoka and Sabine
Old Titus Pullo and the blonde lady

Then you have the focus on Ashoka sort of "giving up" on Sabine, which parallels with her and Anakin. Introducing Starkiller might be a good way to get a twisted "what if?" mirror for Ashoka to look in
yeah there's been a long time fascination from star wars fans to see ahsoka vs starkiller. the idea of anakin's apprentices from two opposite sides of his life and how they would interact with each other is interesting, i can't lie.

but if marrok IS starkiller (or a version of him at least) i'd be really worried that there just wouldn't be the time and effort to really delve into the meat of it all.

Cybsled

I suppose it depends on how the season resolves. We don't know on what note they will leave Ray Stevenson's character, but I presume they aren't going to spend the money to deepfake him onto another actor, which means that any planned role they had for him (presuming he didn't die in the show) will probably get foisted on some other character.

Duskoy

Blackwing Lair Raider
Kinda hope this Marrok character is a nobody. Not everyone in star wars needs to be some ultra important cuck.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Kinda hope this Marrok character is a nobody. Not everyone in star wars needs to be some ultra important cuck.
initially i thought that exact thing. that it was just some inquisitor remnant meant to give ahsoka some level of "challenge" before baylan and shin showed up, and i would have been totally fine with that. but with the way they are showing it, it makes it pretty obvious that the mask isn't just a part of his outfit, it's actively supposed to hide his identity

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I love that the Republic has this guy as the commander on one of their larger ships.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Finally watched the 1st two episodes. Ummm. I have questions. Star Wars is now brining in another galaxy? Or did I miss something along the way?

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Finally watched the 1st two episodes. Ummm. I have questions. Star Wars is now brining in another galaxy? Or did I miss something along the way?
Mel Brooks Morons GIF

It's the galaxy further away.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users