AI images

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
Lord Inquisitor Seru. Leader of the Combine fanatics who turned against the rule of Tsaph Katta and attempted to assassinate him, and directly responsible for the exodus of the Combine loyalists. Seru and his followers chased the exiled Combine loyalists to Luclin and hunted them for years. Establishing a stronghold on the ever-illuminated half of Luclin, Seru's people soon discovered a potent magical and durable ore they dubbed yttrium. Lord Inquisitor Seru wears a full set of yttrium armor and wields a yttrium zweihander, said to be able to cleave through even magically-shielded foes.

Here he stands in the Arx Seru, at the center of the temple-city of Sanctus Seru.

_88725dd2-d1a3-42b5-8536-b29e1f9b9ea8.jpg

Last edited:
  • 10Like
Reactions: 9 users

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
The Maiden's Eye. In the distance, the ruins of Ka Vethan, once the capital of the Akhevan civilization. Eons ago, there was a religious schism between Akheva that believed they should open up to other species and speak their languages and purists who considered uttering any language but that of their goddess Luclin to be anathema. High priestess Aten Ha Ra conjured a massive storm that wrecked the city and the entire region, leaving only ruins. She and her fanatical followers departed to the temple-city of Vex Thal and made it their new home. Nowadays the region is called the Maiden's Eye because a spot is still visible on the surface of Luclin when viewed from Norrath. Only ruins remain, and a few tribes of primitive gorangas.

_b2bbf90a-2a47-4b44-b9b4-4471e1db3791.jpg

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
Lighter stuff : a burynai warrior about to punch a Kunark goblin in its stupid goblin face.

_5fac250e-4d86-4a11-a56e-e33861f6a361.jpg

Making sure the AI kept the two very different outfits separate and them having entirely different morphotypes without any bleedover proved a fun challenge. Still a few flaws with the claws.

This one did it better.

_8b57294c-c03f-4e81-a738-1c786c30f921.jpg

Last edited:
  • 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
This is incredible. Remember it was just a couple of years ago that AI generated pictures were these eiery dream scape like things, then they go pretty good except for hands, and now this. My friends who work in programming and software development have also told me there are huge improvements in AI generated coding. They can input what sort of code they want and usually get an output that is either good, or only needs some minor tweaking to work.

If this all were to be allowed to develop naturally - which it won't for money reasons - then we could have been living in a world 10 years from now where instead of buying games, you bought game dev engines. You could then open it up and give it some commands such as: "I want to play an ARPG game in the vein of Grim Dawn but set in the Star Wars universe. Have a mix of classes, but one of them needs to be a Jedi class. The setting needs to be (blablabla..), and it needs to have light sabers as well as other weapons. Also, all female characters should only have big tits and skimpy clothing. I also want to play with my friends so make it multi player co-op compatible and send code generation links to my buddies Araysar, Bubbles and Foler."

Then it generates the game, you go into dev mode to check it out, tweak a few things, make the tits a little bit bigger and bouncier, and then you play with your mates.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
The setting needs to be (blablabla..), and it needs to have light sabers as well as other weapons. Also, all female characters should only have big tits and skimpy clothing. I also want to play with my friends so make it multi player co-op compatible and send code generation links to my buddies Araysar, Bubbles and Foler."

Then it generates the game, you go into dev mode to check it out, tweak a few things, make the tits a little bit bigger and bouncier, and then you play with your mates.

If you input tits and Star Wars, current AI would give you lightsaber nipples. It could still be a fun game.

• 2Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
Aten Ha Ra, self-proclaimed Queen of the Akheva. Formerly the high priestess of Ka Vethan and twin sister to Queen Akel Ha Ra, Aten Ha Ra betrayed her sister and destroyed the capital city with a massive conjured storm over a religious schism in Akhevan society. She and her fanatical followers departed to the temple of Vex Thal beyond the Umbral Plains. Unbeknownst to her, the spirit of the queen survived and plots its revenge, recruiting adventurers to gather enough luclinite shards to forge a new key to the temple-city and avenge the uncounted Akhevan destroyed by the evil priestess.

Oddly enough, this was an exercise in patience. Dall-E 3 just doesn't want to make a person with four arms. It will make a person with no arms, with three legs (even though I asked for four arms), with eight arms, with a zillion arms, but four arms I got maybe twice out of hundreds of attempts and prompt tweaks (four arms, two arms on each side, two extra arms, you name it...). Then somehow it got it. Go figure.

_42a05337-cc43-496d-bbb7-cc2f58d7ecb2.jpg

• 11Like
  • 2Weird Boner
Reactions: 12 users

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Oasis, Lake of Ill Omens and Overthere are where most of my good EQ memories come from. These images are like Rose Tinted glasses. Just as I "remember" the zones!

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
Southern Plains of Karana : the elusive Quickmane flying near the small aviak village known as KFC to the locals.

_c865aa1e-2545-42ab-b727-65026a0a0cd0.jpg

• 11Like
Reactions: 10 users

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Kithicor at night?
Sleeper's Tomb?
Zlandicar in Dragon Necroplis?
Ghoul Lord in Lower Guk?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user