Aion 2

willzilla

<Bronze Donator>
112
74
just under 1500 on day 2. asmo is outnumbering elyos on the Japan servers. Abyss is pretty lit.
Nice! I'm at... 296, lolll... but I re-rolled last night when I finally was able to get a slot on the right server... and I'm a filthy casual.
 
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Raes

Vyemm Raider
3,354
2,762
Lol, I wanna get into crafting but I figured right now it's better to just sell mats and buy them back when the bots cause the prices to bottom out. But, I thought I'd have to lower my initial price a couple times to get any bites...


1791058764249.png
 
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
10,510
16,439
Working chanter… got glad to round 1500, but it’s a bit boring and chanter more fun to me. Got him to 1200, but already took all the shit on glad.. whoops
 

Raes

Vyemm Raider
3,354
2,762
Working chanter… got glad to round 1500, but it’s a bit boring and chanter more fun to me. Got him to 1200, but already took all the shit on glad.. whoops

Yeah, I made one of my alts a chanter, pretty fun. I'd say, for me, Assassin best, chanter/ranger second, glad third. Glad feels a little clunky compared to the rest. I like being mobile, I guess.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
10,510
16,439
Oh also, because of the fantastic macro system, this is easily, by a hundred miles, the best controller mmo game of all time. Even when I'm playing on my handheld, I can still pump dps - not quite as good as mouse, but not far off. Controls really well.
 

Raes

Vyemm Raider
3,354
2,762
Need to find a spot like this on Asmo side. One of the spacetime rift quests takes you to this tiny floating island. On one little secluded corner there's these 10 weak ass sparkies in circle, the respawn stays just ahead of my killspeed. 300k kinah an hour.

1791098115408.png
 

Zindan

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
8,312
7,128
Need to find a spot like this on Asmo side. One of the spacetime rift quests takes you to this tiny floating island. On one little secluded corner there's these 10 weak ass sparkies in circle, the respawn stays just ahead of my killspeed. 300k kinah an hour.

View attachment 642715
Try Spirit Isle, or Immortal Isle.

Or this spot in Moslan Forest:

a place.jpg


Has a lot of those little spiked armadillo mobs (Fera mob type, highest move speed).
 

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
2,097
975
On Asmo, there's a place below the blue crystal area with a TON of mobs, and spawners than generate even more. Spiders, Worms and some Mudthorns.
 

Raes

Vyemm Raider
3,354
2,762
Try Spirit Isle, or Immortal Isle.

Or this spot in Moslan Forest:



Has a lot of those little spiked armadillo mobs (Fera mob type, highest move speed).

I've been to both of those. Some of the things that made this area good were things like the mobs are non aggro, and there was no reason for anyone else to ever go there, plus it being a pain to get there, it's two flights with fresh 45 wings. And the mob spacing is just perfect, it's non-stop fighting, but I can stop instantly and go afk, too.

I noticed their side seems pretty empty. Like their were material nodes everywhere, not like Asmo where there's 2-3 people on every node half the time, lol.
 

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
7,890
3,112
Lol, I wanna get into crafting but I figured right now it's better to just sell mats and buy them back when the bots cause the prices to bottom out. But, I thought I'd have to lower my initial price a couple times to get any bites...


View attachment 642637

is it not setup up where official launch cant roll on the headstart servers?
 

Raes

Vyemm Raider
3,354
2,762
is it not setup up where official launch cant roll on the headstart servers?

Why would the bots wait for launch? They have to pay the sub to use the Market anyway. Some of them are a bit lazy. I saw 4 toons moving side by side in perfect unison.
 

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
7,890
3,112
Why would the bots wait for launch? They have to pay the sub to use the Market anyway. Some of them are a bit lazy. I saw 4 toons moving side by side in perfect unison.

Ah damn. Let me go unload then. I hadnt even noticed any really. And I would like to get into crafting too, but its all new.
 

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
10,510
16,439
Lol I already have 56 hours since launch, guess I got my $25 worth! Going to push chanter to 1400 and pray to rngjesus I can get to 1600 on chanter. Glad officially shelved for chanter.
 
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Zindan

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
8,312
7,128
Raes Raes
I've been to both of those. Some of the things that made this area good were things like the mobs are non aggro, and there was no reason for anyone else to ever go there, plus it being a pain to get there, it's two flights with fresh 45 wings. And the mob spacing is just perfect, it's non-stop fighting, but I can stop instantly and go afk, too.

I noticed their side seems pretty empty. Like their were material nodes everywhere, not like Asmo where there's 2-3 people on every node half the time, lol.
Here is another, haven't seen ppl here other than to get the Feather. Mobs are non-aggro as well:

gavis.jpg
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user