just under 1500 on day 2. asmo is outnumbering elyos on the Japan servers. Abyss is pretty lit.
Sabbat Trakanon Raider 2,095 975 Yesterday at 5:30 PM #261 just under 1500 on day 2. asmo is outnumbering elyos on the Japan servers. Abyss is pretty lit.
willzilla <Bronze Donator> 110 72 Yesterday at 7:32 PM #262 Sabbat said: just under 1500 on day 2. asmo is outnumbering elyos on the Japan servers. Abyss is pretty lit. Click to expand... Nice! I'm at... 296, lolll... but I re-rolled last night when I finally was able to get a slot on the right server... and I'm a filthy casual. 11 Reactions: 1 users
Sabbat said: just under 1500 on day 2. asmo is outnumbering elyos on the Japan servers. Abyss is pretty lit. Click to expand... Nice! I'm at... 296, lolll... but I re-rolled last night when I finally was able to get a slot on the right server... and I'm a filthy casual.
Sabbat Trakanon Raider 2,095 975 Today at 11:27 AM #263 1780 now, good times. Elyos on Japan (Siel) have lost both Artifact sieges, fml.
Kirun Buzzfeed Editor 22,030 19,503 Today at 1:10 PM #264 Do you have to have alts for this, ala Lost Ark?
Springbok Karen <Gold Donor> 10,506 16,437 Today at 2:04 PM #265 It helps but don’t think it’s required just takes longer to up gs
Raes Vyemm Raider 3,350 2,760 48 minutes ago #266 Lol, I wanna get into crafting but I figured right now it's better to just sell mats and buy them back when the bots cause the prices to bottom out. But, I thought I'd have to lower my initial price a couple times to get any bites...
Lol, I wanna get into crafting but I figured right now it's better to just sell mats and buy them back when the bots cause the prices to bottom out. But, I thought I'd have to lower my initial price a couple times to get any bites...