just under 1500 on day 2. asmo is outnumbering elyos on the Japan servers. Abyss is pretty lit.
Sabbat Trakanon Raider 2,094 975 Today at 5:30 PM #261 just under 1500 on day 2. asmo is outnumbering elyos on the Japan servers. Abyss is pretty lit.
willzilla <Bronze Donator> 110 70 Today at 7:32 PM #262 Sabbat said: just under 1500 on day 2. asmo is outnumbering elyos on the Japan servers. Abyss is pretty lit. Click to expand... Nice! I'm at... 296, lolll... but I re-rolled last night when I finally was able to get a slot on the right server... and I'm a filthy casual.
Sabbat said: just under 1500 on day 2. asmo is outnumbering elyos on the Japan servers. Abyss is pretty lit. Click to expand... Nice! I'm at... 296, lolll... but I re-rolled last night when I finally was able to get a slot on the right server... and I'm a filthy casual.