Aion 2

Raes

Vyemm Raider
3,364
2,764


This ghetto ai chanter build video is 10x better than any creators youtube build. Chanter go brrrrrrr


Just more shitty game design from the shitty game designers. Support class doing top dps (and also buffing party damage) while the dps class that has no mobility, utility or defense, just damage, is almost at the bottom. Because chanter's stuff is all front loaded and assassin is the opposite, for "reasons." Eventually it'll swing around and chanters will only out-dps clerics. But, will assassins be top dog? Nope, brawlers. They'll probably have more survivability, too.

Also, sins have to try to stick to the backs of bosses that ignore every law of physics while hitting a bunch of buttons to create dps spikes, while chanters just toggle on buffs and hold down macro...
 

Raes

Vyemm Raider
3,364
2,764
Here is a good breakdown of farming for Kinah using Main + 1-2 Alts. Not that much to be made considering the currently inflated cost of Crafting/Crafted gear;

Aion 2 Kinah Farming: 25M Kina a Week With Main + 2 Alts

Something to keep in mind, if you're buying the 20 (4/16) 100k weekly odyle, is to get that extra battle pass that rewards odyle first. it's 1k kuna (per character, of course), 2 mil kinah sells for 1.2k quna currently. Letting players set the price is retarded, as is the fact that they take a 10% fucking fee off the quna, which should be fucking illegal.

Also had no idea there was a fucking daily cap on how much fucking kina you can grind from fucking mobs.

I really hate absolutely everything about this game and the fucking greedy sociopaths that made it.

Why am I still playing? Eh, I (stupidly) paid for it, and it's something to do with my hands while I watch youtube. Once my sub runs out I'll go back to scratching my balls instead. Much more fun.
 
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
4,682
4,124
Just more shitty game design from the shitty game designers. Support class doing top dps (and also buffing party damage) while the dps class that has no mobility, utility or defense, just damage, is almost at the bottom. Because chanter's stuff is all front loaded and assassin is the opposite, for "reasons." Eventually it'll swing around and chanters will only out-dps clerics. But, will assassins be top dog? Nope, brawlers. They'll probably have more survivability, too.

Also, sins have to try to stick to the backs of bosses that ignore every law of physics while hitting a bunch of buttons to create dps spikes, while chanters just toggle on buffs and hold down macro...

I did my research, and once again, despite never playing a rogue type in MMOS, decided to 'try something new' and main Assasin. It's a good thing I'm not doing anything social, or I'd feel like a burden to the groups I'm not in lol.

I did try to get on the server / faction everyone here is on, but it's been locked everytime I try after getting home from work

/shrug

I do love the pet Pokedex, and how it slowly makes your stats go up as you collect shiat.