Alas poor THQ

Dashivax

N00b
Where did you hear Vigil was making the next 40K game? The MMO was cancelled ages ago, and I hadn't heard about any projects aside from DoW3, which is being done by Relic.
Yeah I was talking about the MMO, which was still being worked on (to be released as something other than an MMO.)

DoW3 was never even started, and there was no mention of Relic being sold with the rights to 40k.

I figured that the rights would have been sold with Vigil, since they have a half finished game that was supposedly still being worked on.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah I was talking about the MMO, which was still being worked on (to be released as something other than an MMO.)

DoW3 was never even started, and there was no mention of Relic being sold with the rights to 40k.

I figured that the rights would have been sold with Vigil, since they have a half finished game that was supposedly still being worked on.
They claimed Dark Millennium was being turned into a single player game, but then you have articles likehttp://kotaku.com/5970219/what-the-h...dark-milleniumthat suggest that what they actually did was stop development entirely.

Dashivax

N00b
Hadn't seen that. What really bothers me is not seeing word of THQ trying to sell it off. Maybe it wasn't as far along as we think, the whole "turn it into a single player game" sounded pretty desperate from the start.

Sulrn

Deuces
Many good times. Sad they're gone
I can't say that I own many THQ games, but the few that I do were worth far more than what I paid for them relative to other games I own.

Maybe I cherry picked from the top titles, but all the titles I own with the THQ stamp got played to death.

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
And Darksiders bought by Nordic Games, soooo... not counting on a good third game in the series. I wasreallyhoping Crytek would get the rights.

Dom_sl

shitlord
I'd much rather the slightest chance of a new Homeworld game than have the IP twisting in the nether of "who gives a fuck?"

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Shut your mouth.Iwould have bought the Freespace IP for $7500.