Alasliasolonik's Thrifty Timepiece Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
looks like i win either way Foler Foler https://www.firesofheaven.org/threads/ask-amod-thread.6/post-3532038

what are you gonna do with your 6 mos off? african cock safari?
1607999530079.jpg

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I think he's the one who gets to make the plan, bud

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Just took my plane out for a quick spin my brocifs! JUGGG LYFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE @Database TM

1608004319127.jpg

NAMEANS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
As D.I.E (Department of Information and Ethics) Officer of the Shaw, I move that Izo be removed from these proceedings until such time as he has been Shawed or Temp Banned.

You sir, are a SINO.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
As D.I.E (Department of Information and Ethics) Officer of the Shaw, I move that Izo be removed from these proceedings until such time as he has been Shawed or Temp Banned.

You sir, are a SINO.
Banned, temp banned, shawed and time served multiple times, good Sir. I cofounded the council with Araysar Araysar et al in darker times during previous management. You, Sir are the half breed amung us, only thread banned. I move you serve as the brain trust.
o brother where art thou dancing GIF

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Banned, temp banned, shawed and time served multiple times, good Sir. I cofounded the council with Araysar Araysar et al in darker times during previous management. You, Sir are the half breed amung us, only thread banned. I move you serve as the brain trust.
lol i forgot all about the Council of the Shaw

that was like 8 years ago

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
I've been shawed a few dozen times (once by Araysar even) and full banned from the site under two admins.

I harken back to the time before the shaw.
6b5.jpg

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I've been shawed a few dozen times (once by Araysar even) and full banned from the site under two admins.

I harken back to the time before the shaw.
6b5.jpg
You’re confused. Jews crucified Aslan. Emperor-Beyond-The-Sea was not amused.

Status
Not open for further replies.