Tranny Chaser
321C6509-B67B-44E4-A1D7-C9E71E7530F8.jpeg

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
#1: Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule Youre welcome!

Youre welcome because you never did the politcs buy in pass correctly and I found a major error the process. So again, youre welcome. Without you and the mod team breaking protocol, this wouldnt have been found out for at least 1-32 weeks.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Foler Foler So what chick was this that you stole from me 10 years ago??

Ive been married for ten years.

I lived in Chicago and the suburbs for 28years. When exactly was this elf gf that you stole from me? You were there for 2 days and you hated it. Who was this person?

What game was this foler? Youve said it 3 or 4 times now. What year and what game?

Was this before or after you doxxing a member or our forum?

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule

"A while later, Alasliasolonik again saw Foler posting something in the grownup forum and proceeded to report several of his posts for "spam" or "off topic" and then make a bunch more posts responding to Foler in the grownup section in the same harassing manner as before. He was again warned to stop following Foler around the forum, as he was getting closer and closer to the textbook definition of harassment."

I read everything on his forum. The only threads I dont read are the books (reading actual books are for fucking nerds) and maybe the MTG stuff for the card nerds.

I read everything else for information. So saying that I stalk people when those people that you accuse me of stalking... post in the 5 fucking major threads. Its a bit weird, youre hiding shit. You know he shouldnt be here and you use me as a way to forgive that.

Stalking... you want fucking stalking and harrassment. Look at Mist, xeq, anyone... Shes never doxxed anyone. She has an opinion. Yet nearly every thread or post, there is someone calling her a cunt or to go kill herself. Whats the fucking difference?

The difference is that you never banned foler. Foler for what he did, has done and will do. Why didnt you rickshaw me for 6 months like foler? And then of course just release me early.... like you did for him? Lulz

Its the same Tyen bullshit all over again.

I have a full Database (TM) information for everyone. If I need to bring the DB out, I can use it. Does this sound familiar?

Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule How is it possible to harass someone that has had you on ignore? Its not possible, you just didnt like it. I broke ZERO (0) rules. Your "verbal" warnings meant nothing.

If there is a standard of (harrassment) or (stalking) going foward on this forum, those rules need to be put in place. Anything anyone says and gets a response, could be deemed harrassment.

A supreme faggot like Tyen saying something stupid would warrant a proper response. Sooo also.... dont forget about all those proper responses that I gave Tyen(2) "foler" were fully fine. I know he had me on ignore.. I answered and he responded on quite a few of them.

And back to #1: Youre welcome!

maskedmelon

Orator of Superfluous Nothings
Hello! I am curious. Who/How did Foler dox someone? I thought that was like rule numero uno of this place: no doxxy?

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
BRB, I have to log out in order to see full pictures in the FSR and the rest of the forum because they fucked up some more stuff.

• 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
thinkin about batin but dont know what episode of ALF to watch. My wife Shania Twain always passes out early.

• 1Worf

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Oh hey, what's this thread

• 1Dislike
Status
Not open for further replies.