Alasliasolonik's Thrifty Timepiece Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
kikkoman is for plebs, only lee kum kee hits my mouth

fa89b73c21d73820eeb625f5e2d29024.png
FTFY lol

• 7Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Rimshot
Reactions: 10 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Whoever it was, liked a couple of my posts random. So, not a new member. Or perhaps ... it was a supreme gentleman? I am like catnip to them.

part1:
Thinking of taking a vacay here. I think this site makes lots of smart choices in how things are run. For example, if politically oriented forums were supposed to be "serious," yeah. I can't work with that. I cannot deal with people who politely request that one take political squabbles among the proletariat, seriously. I irritate everyone for this reason, because really, there are 3rd stage guild navigator-level operations in our unipolar world, and at that level, truly no one or no thing cares about anyone's feelings.

part2:
And I speak as someone whose personal career has been a real fucking pita because of things that lots of people here hate. I used to have an office across the hall from this person, for example:

I've done tours in 'Nam, in other words. I have had to operate amid these fucking tedious neo-puritanically righteous gnat-memoried historical blips. Do you honestly think I "got along" with that person?

They take themselves seriously.

And, speaking of my career, the idiocy of the pandemic although not yet a clusterfuck for me personally, is making me seriously close to angling for early retirement. I have no intention to waste years on a sinking ship. I can easily keep myself busy and happy. Upside: hey, more time for shitposting?? dear lord take me now.

We all know lots of things suck right now. We ALL do. Good lord. But people are taking things too seriously here since the messiah died.

part3:
I don't shitpost in the adult forums, and in fact I post serious shit there periodically, and even in the hellholes, I do not tell people they are going to Hell and actually mean it. I've got that dammit.

I think this site needs to hash some things out, and I mean the people on it and who "serve" as amods. I think too many people, and I certainly won't exclude myself, are a wee bit scratchy these days. Not sure ffa is fun when people are this scratchy. I'm not talking about people calling me whatever, because come on, some respect plz. I'm talking about, I think lots of people are kinda not in the best of places, and no fucking shit. This truly does suck: I just assume, historians will confirm 2020 was the most significant year since 1945. Massive changes are happening and are going to happen. And we are peons. That's just the fact. History makes all of us its bitch.

I think the election really triggered a lot of people. That's a lot of sunken psychological cost there, Cotton, so the refs gotta just let 'em play. But, well. This is a niche belief system going on here, ya know.

part final:
So I'm thinking about it. It might be good.

I'm not privy to what the veterans of this community have in mind. A gaming/YRNF/pro fossil fuel/white grievance hybrid site is an intriguing angle. Maybe that is a good niche. But the site becomes a political club at that point. The problem with political clubs is they tend to get sclerotic real fast. So I'm thinking. Too much Berlin in here, not enough Abba.

I always can be contacted through Heather's clubhouse but only if a Heather says so.

AND FINALLY, ONCE MORE:

I still think this site makes a lot of smart decisions, so you know, I am not cursing anyone out here. I think lots of people here are funny, are sharp, have interesting infoz, and excellent musical taste, and if the mmo genre ever makes sense, don't worry; I'll be in the guild that doesn't pose a threat but makes life fucking irritating. This place has a lot going for it, because I think in a weird twist of fate, stupid veteran computer gamers potentially have a really solid handle on how to deal with the 21st century, because of necessary online survival lessons we learned ~20 years ago. But isolating yourself in a protective family guild? It's not the worst, but from the outside, ya'll a bunch of reprobate titty lickers.

What is wrong with you?

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Whoever it was, liked a couple of my posts random. So, not a new member. Or perhaps ... it was a supreme gentleman? I am like catnip to them.

part1:
Thinking of taking a vacay here. I think this site makes lots of smart choices in how things are run. For example, if politically oriented forums were supposed to be "serious," yeah. I can't work with that. I cannot deal with people who politely request that one take political squabbles among the proletariat, seriously. I irritate everyone for this reason, because really, there are 3rd stage guild navigator-level operations in our unipolar world, and at that level, truly no one or no thing cares about anyone's feelings.

part2:
And I speak as someone whose personal career has been a real fucking pita because of things that lots of people here hate. I used to have an office across the hall from this person, for example:

I've done tours in 'Nam, in other words. I have had to operate amid these fucking tedious neo-puritanically righteous gnat-memoried historical blips. Do you honestly think I "got along" with that person?

They take themselves seriously.

And, speaking of my career, the idiocy of the pandemic although not yet a clusterfuck for me personally, is making me seriously close to angling for early retirement. I have no intention to waste years on a sinking ship. I can easily keep myself busy and happy. Upside: hey, more time for shitposting?? dear lord take me now.

We all know lots of things suck right now. We ALL do. Good lord. But people are taking things too seriously here since the messiah died.

part3:
I don't shitpost in the adult forums, and in fact I post serious shit there periodically, and even in the hellholes, I do not tell people they are going to Hell and actually mean it. I've got that dammit.

I think this site needs to hash some things out, and I mean the people on it and who "serve" as amods. I think too many people, and I certainly won't exclude myself, are a wee bit scratchy these days. Not sure ffa is fun when people are this scratchy. I'm not talking about people calling me whatever, because come on, some respect plz. I'm talking about, I think lots of people are kinda not in the best of places, and no fucking shit. This truly does suck: I just assume, historians will confirm 2020 was the most significant year since 1945. Massive changes are happening and are going to happen. And we are peons. That's just the fact. History makes all of us its bitch.

I think the election really triggered a lot of people. That's a lot of sunken psychological cost there, Cotton, so the refs gotta just let 'em play. But, well. This is a niche belief system going on here, ya know.

part final:
So I'm thinking about it. It might be good.

I'm not privy to what the veterans of this community have in mind. A gaming/YRNF/pro fossil fuel/white grievance hybrid site is an intriguing angle. Maybe that is a good niche. But the site becomes a political club at that point. The problem with political clubs is they tend to get sclerotic real fast. So I'm thinking. Too much Berlin in here, not enough Abba.

I always can be contacted through Heather's clubhouse but only if a Heather says so.

AND FINALLY, ONCE MORE:

I still think this site makes a lot of smart decisions, so you know, I am not cursing anyone out here. I think lots of people here are funny, are sharp, have interesting infoz, and excellent musical taste, and if the mmo genre ever makes sense, don't worry; I'll be in the guild that doesn't pose a threat but makes life fucking irritating. This place has a lot going for it, because I think in a weird twist of fate, stupid veteran computer gamers potentially have a really solid handle on how to deal with the 21st century, because of necessary online survival lessons we learned ~20 years ago. But isolating yourself in a protective family guild? It's not the worst, but from the outside, ya'll a bunch of reprobate titty lickers.

Please be this guy
But I kinda want you to be this guy
So many faces. Adios, thanks for the fish. Some of them smelly. And ugly. But I guess they’re good for you. Unlees heavy metal poisoned. This condition is contagious.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
kikkoman is for plebs, only lee kum kee hits my mouth

I didnt know soy sauce could get any gayer. I'm surprised the bottle isn't shaped like a dick.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Funny thing is, I've actually been mulling over how much time I'd feel like spending going through the FSR to Neg every post with only 1 picture, and is part of a string of 1-pic posts, ever since that change went live. And so far, I've wanted to shiptpost here, sleep, and play vidya games WAY more than the FSR stuff.

If someone pushed me, I dunno if I'd spend days doing that, or if I'd just twist someone's arm to see about creating a new account to script through the thread. Hell, it would be even easier to just message @tyen to see if that particular kind of trolling appealed to him on a particular given day.

...nawww. I'd probably just put on my patented "EQ1 cloth cap of Autism" like I was camping a rare spawn for a piece for my epic, and do it the old school way. Negging Bubbles is barely worth the effort of doing it manually. But he isn't REMOTELY worth risking the ire of @LRR to play with alts and scripts.

The easiest way would be to start a thread and try encouraging the masses to do it. That would be a roll of the dice, to be sure. But I looked in the FSR the other day, and I saw quite a few Negs, so maybe...the crusade has already started.

Also, the Negs were the single change I wanted the most. Let Screenshots police itself. Fucking Glorious. I might have to donate again the next time I see a funding thread.
Seems scriptable. If links or embedded pictures sums to 1, no text in post, username of post repeats, HARROW.

• 1Solidarity

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
the Erronius Erronius crew who have to fish soy sauce packets out of their jar of extra sauces and cleaning it off cuz invariably a packet of duck sauce exploded and its now all sticky.
I used to use a plastic container that originally held 3lbs of mixed nuts.

I had a huge stash of taco bell hot sauce, soy/duck sauce and arbys/horsey sauce in it. But I threw it away after Arby's hosed me on sauces. I got home, dug the last of the horsey sauce out of there, and one came out like this putrid yellow/brown paste.

I told myself no more packets after that. Yet...strangely...I have a pile of soy and duck sauce packets building up on the counter. Fuck.

And I still don't know WTF the duck sauce is for.

• 1Seriously?

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
@Falxy-US "Do you agree with this passage?"

I'd be more than happy to answer you but triggered gimps exist on this forum so I cannot answer in the appropriate thread. Either 1) wait 3 days or so for an answer 2) bitch about Tucobux to LLR or 3) pretend you don't care. All 3 options are perfectly fine with me. Don't PM me though. I like public discourse and free speech... it's how we conservatives do it, not blue wolves in red sheep clothing.

(Amod: Atheism thread and/or my thread if you'd be so kind)

• 1Pathetic

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
@Falxy-US "Do you agree with this passage?"

I'd be more than happy to answer you but triggered gimps exist on this forum so I cannot answer in the appropriate thread. Either 1) wait 3 days or so for an answer 2) bitch about Tucobux to LLR or 3) pretend you don't care. All 3 options are perfectly fine with me. Don't PM me though. I like public discourse and free speech... it's how we conservatives do it, not blue wolves in red sheep clothing.

(Amod: Atheism thread and/or my thread if you'd be so kind)

No I do not care what you think. I just wanted you to acknowledge your hypocrisy because the very book you worship more than anything calls you an abomination.

• 1Worf
Status
Not open for further replies.