Alasliasolonik's Thrifty Timepiece Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
@Falxy-US "Do you agree with this passage?"

I'd be more than happy to answer you but triggered gimps exist on this forum so I cannot answer in the appropriate thread. Either 1) wait 3 days or so for an answer 2) bitch about Tucobux to LLR or 3) pretend you don't care. All 3 options are perfectly fine with me. Don't PM me though. I like public discourse and free speech... it's how we conservatives do it, not blue wolves in red sheep clothing.

(Amod: Atheism thread and/or my thread if you'd be so kind)
LoL another Forum_Member_1,973 vs Forum_Member_863 using the amod thread as a platform to fight. Must be a day ending in "Y"!

Forum_Member_7867 says what?
the sopranos hbo GIF

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>

I'd be more than happy to answer you but triggered gimps exist on this forum so I cannot answer in the appropriate thread. Either 1) wait 3 days or so for an answer 2) bitch about Tucobux to LLR or 3) pretend you don't care. All 3 options are perfectly fine with me. Don't PM me though. I like public discourse and free speech... it's how we conservatives do it, not blue wolves in red sheep clothing.

0UtLiMr0UR0mPEkUuK3zW1YjWxmH0IU0d9Ya-PBGN3Q.jpg

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Hey Lanx Lanx , there are a whole lot of non Amod Amod type posts going on here, is this now normal or will you be moving these shortly? If not, I have a way better soy sauce to post and I dont want you to move it. Lemme know my squinty eyed bro!

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>

gtfo GIF

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
part2:
And I speak as someone whose personal career has been a real fucking pita because of things that lots of people here hate. I used to have an office across the hall from this person, for example:

Is it just me or does man by the back left corner of their banner have a crazy long neck?
big GIF

• 1Jonesing
Reactions: 1 user

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
20210223_194040.jpg

Welcome to REAL soy sauce. You fucking noobs dont know shit. They harvest this stuff from the finest 18+ year old asain broads in a orgasm machine.

• 1Supertaster

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Another horrible hatchet post moving job. Leaves Sadre's textbook insanity post but none of the replies directly to it. If a whatever-the-fuck-that-was is fitting for the thread, then replies should be as well.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Another horrible hatchet post moving job. Leaves Sadre's textbook insanity post but none of the replies directly to it. If a whatever-the-fuck-that-was is fitting for the thread, then replies should be as well.

Amod Amod couldn't even bother to move this shit to the proper thread.

bill murray comedy GIF

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I mean, sure, part of an AMODs job is to mop up the messes that Posters leave around, so that things don't turn into a giant sloppy mess.

But part of the fun with the AMOD thread is to literally only clean up the very worst, and leaving enough for the various sperg-lords to slip and slide around in.

It's almost a tradition, at this point.

d81c27f0b9200793e19c69871d395972.gif

(LOL)

• 1Like

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
I mean, sure, part of an AMODs job is to mop up the messes that Posters leave around, so that things don't turn into a giant sloppy mess.

But part of the fun with the AMOD thread is to literally only clean up the very worst, and leaving enough for the various sperg-lords to slip and slide around in.

It's almost a tradition, at this point.

d81c27f0b9200793e19c69871d395972.gif

(LOL)
Lanx Lanx Thinks otherwise. When Amod speaks they speak. I was going to be much worse of you fucking faggots followed the rules.

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Lanx Lanx your micropenis is needed to move the above gif post out of the very important Amod thread. I'm sure that half inch chub will be an inch in no time at all!
Am I the only one that remembers this being declared the official unofficial shitpost thread?

Also, for suggesting my important and very very serious post be moved;

iu

(personal request, always try to use the gif where she looks back down at her script after she says it)

DickTrickle

what shit did you buy!
Please move this off topic post.

See, my on topic post about performing amod functionality keeps getting moved so that's why I have to keep expressing it here. I'm just trying to help worthless Asians like Lanx Lanx do their job. If you want to be a busy body, at least do it right.

DickTrickle

Am I the only one that remembers this being declared the official unofficial shitpost thread?

Also, for suggesting my important and very very serious post be moved;

iu

(personal request, always try to use the gif where she looks back down at her script after she says it)
Haha.

Lanx Lanx is a bona fide vagina that I have seriously damaged. I definitely don't care about what you post in the official shit post thread but he seems to think it's actually a serious thread. At least other busy bodies like Dom had a general view on moderation they were trying to advance instead of him just being vaghurt about calling him stupid.

DickTrickle

Another reminder that Lanx Lanx is a faggot who moved a post that wasn't insulting, wasn't about him, and was even trying to be helpful. He doesn't even say anything because he's a 100% smooth brain.

DickTrickle

Another reminder that lanx is a faggot who moved a post that wasn't insulting, wasn't about him, and was even trying to be helpful. He doesn't even say anything because he's a 100% smooth brain.

Status
Not open for further replies.