Albion Online

Soriak_sl

shitlord
Just checked their FB page...yeah I know the makers...the Game Dev scene in Germany is quite small still :)
Any chance you could get in touch with them and have us invited as a group?
smile.png

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
I'm down as well. Really interested to see how they handle the crossover to mobile devices. Really wondering how they handle controls and PvP'ing on mobile devices.

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
This looks more fun than Kingdoms of Middle Earth I am killing time with now on the mobile platform so I am game as well.

Sir Funk

Lord Nagafen Raider
Just posted on their facebook page:

Albion Online
Players Needed!

Hey everyone! We are looking for a couple of more people interested in helping out with alpha testing this weekend, the test will run from Friday to Sunday (the 17th to the 19th may) We know it's short notice but we could really need a couple of dedicated testers willing to test out the game with us.

If you got friends able to play with you please mention how many you think will be wanting to play with you.

If you are interested please private message us on Facebook or email us at[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */
https://www.facebook.com/albiononlin...ocation=stream

If you have some friends who want to Play this weekend just shoot them an email or msg them on their facebook.

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
I'm down.

I just hope they don't fuck up the cash store aspect as most games tend to do.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Well, They're not selling items they said, just currency. And there is full loot on death, so it shouldn't be an issue.

Lenaldo

Golden Knight of the Realm
Wow. This looks very interesting. I'm busy this weekend, but if anyone does get in and can share please do! Obviously its an alpha build but more just excited to hear anything about it.

Marple_sl

shitlord
From their Website:

"Imagine the following situation:

Someone is spending real money to get in-game currency.
Next, he buys a crafted sword from another player with the in-game currency.
Afterwards, the guy who bought the sword gets ambushed, killed and looted. New sword gone ." Ouch haha.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
From their Website:

"Imagine the following situation:

Someone is spending real money to get in-game currency.
Next, he buys a crafted sword from another player with the in-game currency.
Afterwards, the guy who bought the sword gets ambushed, killed and looted. New sword gone ." Ouch haha.
I missed out on UO and I'm really looking forward to that in this game.

African

Golden Knight of the Realm
Got an invite for this weekend. Looking forward to testing this out. UO was great 97-99 ok 99-01. The free servers IPY, IPY2 etc haven't been the same. You need that mix of players that free servers just dont bring to make it a complete experience.

Pm me if your Really interested in Alpha testing this weekend, You need to have Skype to contact one of the Devs to get activated to play.

Sir Funk

Lord Nagafen Raider
Let me know how this is bros, I really was hoping to do it but I'm gone this weekend.