Albion Online

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
When is this going into Beta? I want to play this pretty bad.

A game like UO? Yes please.

African

Golden Knight of the Realm
When is this going into Beta? I want to play this pretty bad.

A game like UO? Yes please.
This game is far from going into beta IMO. Without financial backing I'm not sure how this gets off the ground. But the concept is great.

Eonan

Doer of Things
What he said...I definitely think cross platform is the next step in "MMO" gaming would love to see how they're pulling it off (or lack there of).

Havent played the Alpha in quite a while but think, don"t starve meet mmo and perma death. Like I said tho they have prob updated it quite a bit by now.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
What he said...I definitely think cross platform is the next step in "MMO" gaming would love to see how they're pulling it off (or lack there of).
To me, making the full game playable on a tablet just means watering down the gameplay until tablet users can compete with everyone else.

African

Golden Knight of the Realm
Game is ok, not doesn't have the depth that UO did. Maybe by launch it will be more advanced.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
PRX is in the next Guild Test.

http://forum.albiononline.com/index.php?topic=316.0

If you want to hook up with us PM me and I'll give you the teamspeak info we'll be using.

Does anyone here with experience in Albion know of a good starter build order? I imagine this is like minecraft/don't starve where your first steps are pretty critical in getting started.

guildtest23.jpg

test23.jpg

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Was a decent playtest. The game has a lot of promise.

Here's us on the first night:
C88bnKg.jpg

Here's us taking the center keep:
RIjDqiQ.jpg

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
Playing it so far. It's a bit bare bones, but probably one of the smoothest alpha tests I've ever played. No lag issues or anything.

Dahkoht_sl

shitlord
Saw this video posted , thought was cool showing it running on PC-MAC-Linux-Android-IOS all at the same time.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Cross platform is cool and all but I hope they aren't investing too many resources into crossplatform and too few resources in making the game fun, which was the biggest thing that was missing from back in Sept.