Aliens and imploding simulations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
These are my notes. I can post more if you want.

Yes please do! I am comparing them with what I've written over the years.

Also I don’t feel real, I feel completely artificial. Shit doesn’t taste real, touch is basic and doesn’t feel real, my moods aren’t real, I feel completely fake. Whatever happened failed. It’s all fake as shit.
It is. I want to tell you something though. I believe I've been able to see the other side though. I stayed up for days and didn't sleep. I believe that's when they program you. Have you tried not sleeping? I don't believe we need it, the idea of sleep is has been programmed into our brains to trick us to shut down so they can program us.

Try to stay awake for at least one week straight. Every day you do I want you to post your findings here because I think you may be on to discovering the truth.

• 2Worf
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I was really excited to come in and read this over a cup of coffee this morning, but I forgot that I had a training at 8am. God fucking damnitt.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Unfortunately you were likely paid or told to say this. I play with my cat all day or go to work. I am the very definition of boring.

You think technologically advanced AI overlords use something a primitive as currency?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Jasker

brown please <Wow Guild Officer> /brown please
87E2736B-4922-4E5E-857E-8244D4DDE4FC.png
Elon is the man. Him and a few others give the best tips, even when they’re sarcastic they’re still reaching out.

• 2Jonesing
  • 1Worf
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 3 users

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
This thread. Holy shit this thread. A challenger appears.

Joke's on you Jasker Jasker buddy, I'm in your house right now replacing your pillows with identical copies, wiping my ass with your toothbrush and overfeeding your goldfish.

• 8Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 8 users

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yes please do! I am comparing them with what I've written over the years.

It is. I want to tell you something though. I believe I've been able to see the other side though. I stayed up for days and didn't sleep. I believe that's when they program you. Have you tried not sleeping? I don't believe we need it, the idea of sleep is has been programmed into our brains to trick us to shut down so they can program us.

Try to stay awake for at least one week straight. Every day you do I want you to post your findings here because I think you may be on to discovering the truth.

You wish to conquer death but you can't even conquer sleep oh foolish young king Gilgamesh.

• 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Examples why you think our reality could be fake, is fake, or we're missing something entirely. Posted in screenshots because pictures are applicable. Ignorance and shit you just don't know is welcomed, this thread is for learning, debunking, creating, or just being like what the fuck yea that's weird as fuck.

I'll start:

1) Our time period. Consumer grade cable and fiber optic came out when most of us were teenagers and young adults, hell, in our lifetime. Luck? no. Intended. The universe is 13.7 billion years old. Oh and by the way, the datagrams and bits of information travel at over half the speed of light. We have this fucking voodoo technology and still drive gas powered cars LOL.

2) If half the population is conservative, why would there be only one mainstream conservative news channel and like 10 middle/liberal? To boot, Fox News is somewhat new as a news station.

3) Have you ever thought about how many musicians there are? When I turn on the radio, all I hear is Ariana Grande, no matter what channel I turn to. Have you ever thought about how many mainstream artists there are? Hell, have you ever thought about how many famous people there are entertaining in movies, tvs, music... compared to the actual population? What the fuck is going on? How the fuck does Arianna Grande manage to have a monopoly on music and airwaves? How are the same people popping up? How are these people able to maintain for so long and have one good hit per album? I've gone through Apple Music on a bunch of shit recently and it's all fairly astounding what's going on. None of the stuff is good except the hits, and even that's not very good, it's all in the beat. People release a bad movie, oh that's fine have another five movies. They just keep popping up. The permanence is unrealistic.

4) Have you ever thought why the presidents location was actually told to everyone? If the president actually lived in the White House, would it make the most sense around the parameter there would be some sort of anti-missle apparatus? As it stands right now there are a few armed guards outside the White House.

5) If there are 1.3 billion people in China, why isn't China influencing us more than it currently is? Don't get me wrong, most of our goods come from China. But do any of you know more than 20 famous people in china that are mainstream musicians/artists/actors? Why isn't that bleeding into our culture the way it apparently bleeds into theirs? Are we that racist still?

6) Tattoos. In true reality, people would be less likely to get tattoos. Think about it. Like everyone has a tattoo these days. It's ridiculous as fuck to get a tattoo if this is your first time around. It's permanence is great. No one would do that shit. I'm one of the biggest fuckboys on the planet, I've done shit that is absolutely crazy... I would never in a million years consider getting a tattoo. So why is that? It's because I only have lived once. People with Tattoo's are people that have been around the block more than one fucking time. This is the truth.

7) Ever watch the people on the price is right? No, seriously. Have you studied how they act? Do it if you haven't. Get back to me and tell me nothing strange is happening.

8) Search results on the internet. Ever really look into the results? You have a half of a page of results then the rest is repeats, spam, or not really related. What the actual fuck?

9) There are no comprehensive lists citing popular culture. Like all actors, musicians, directors. Because if there were you'd realize the number were too small. It's the same people, making the same shit. How is this happening? How can Mel Gibson be on top of the world again when there are probably hundreds of thousands of college cinema/film/director graduates.

10) Donald Trump on twitter.

Go search my old posts from last year. That's how you do it bud.
Not like this.
rwD60k6.gif

• 1Like

Jasker

Just calm the fuck down and take your meds Lumi Lumi

Meds are an illusion, an AI taking meds merely alters brain stats temporarily. Keeping their mind further enprisoned in the matrix.

I went full retard? Ok.

Don’t tell me what to do when you have full control in the first place. I don’t need your ambience. Your noise isn’t useful. Begone.

• 1Worf
  • 1Garbage
  • 1EyeRoll

Jasker

I want to run through the halls of my high school
I want to scream at the
Top of my lungs

I just found out there's no such thing as the real world
Just a lie you've got to rise above

I guess John Mayer has schizophrenia. But nah I’ll just get back ‘he thought it was a cool lyric’ or some bullshit.

The data and information is there screaming at us. It’s in our popular culture trying to get us to wake up and realize none of this is real.

And there is no escape. Just one big prison after the next simulating an escape if one were to present itself.

• 1Blown
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Committed

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
what if this is a simulation within a simulation within a simulation within a simulation? Woah.

• 3Blown
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users

Jasker

like four people on ignore but please continue to contribute.

FFEA0E36-381C-4471-972E-D3774DC819BE.jpeg

• 1Salty
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Jasker Jasker - Have you ever even tried to go to a psychologist?

I will admit, that the Mandela effect (the most powerful of which, imo, is the Berenstein/stain Bears) gives credence to reality being a simulation. God just changed the code but forgot to mindwipe us of the memory heh.

But, in all seriousness: This isn't a simulation. If it was, I am the only being truly existing (I think therefore I am) and that's simply not the case. There will NEVER be a simulation, robot, or AI that has CONSCIOUSNESS because that exists only in living beings. Lines of code will never have that divine touch of life, sorry Charlie. We're all just humans created by a loving God with eternal, individual souls. Change my mind. (cue the atheists saying "why is your delusion any different than Jasker's delusion?" heh. Oh I dunno... could be the multi-millennium old manual that explains reality actually existing? Is the Bible's mere existence my delusion? Nope!~)

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Jasker

I will admit, that the Mandela effect (the most powerful of which, imo, is the Berenstein/stain Bears) gives credence to reality being a simulation. God just changed the code but forgot to mindwipe us of the memory heh.

But, in all seriousness: This isn't a simulation. If it was, I am the only being truly existing (I think therefore I am) and that's simply not the case. There will NEVER be a simulation, robot, or AI that has CONSCIOUSNESS because that exists only in living beings. Lines of code will never have that divine touch of life, sorry Charlie. We're all just humans created by a loving God with eternal, individual souls. Change my mind. (cue the atheists saying "why is your delusion any different than Jasker's delusion?" heh. Oh I dunno... could be the multi-millennium old manual that explains reality actually existing? Is the Bible's mere existence my delusion? Nope!~)

no

• 1Dislike

Jasker

You’re truly that close minded to say AI will never obtain consciousness? Just no.

Fucking noise and ambiance man, all just noise.

• 1Garbage
Status
Not open for further replies.