Aliens and imploding simulations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasker

brown please <Wow Guild Officer> /brown please
Did you really refute my points by talking about the Bible? What in the actual fuck

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Jasker

5th post for fun

Can’t edit in this joint feels bad man

• 1Garbage

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
You’re truly that close minded to say AI will never obtain consciousness?
If you want to call it "close minded" that's your prerogative friend...

But yes, that is my assertion: AI will never obtain consciousness because it will always be lifeless. Ones and Zeros. Data. No matter how complex the numbers, code, programming and input will get, it will never cross that hard line in the sand of what makes us us and what makes machines and computers... well, machines and computers LoL, and that is this one thing: Genesis. The Creation of Life.

Did you really refute my points by talking about the Bible? What in the actual fuck
I'm a proud Christian Conservative, I said this already in the other thread you've been posting in a bunch. Yes, Christian Conservatives tend to believe in the Bible haha, this is sorta... y'know... what we do.

• 1Dislike

Jasker

If you want to call it "close minded" that's your prerogative friend...

But yes, that is my assertion: AI will never obtain consciousness because it will always be lifeless. Ones and Zeros. Data. No matter how complex the numbers, code, programming and input will get, it will never cross that hard line in the sand of what makes us us and what makes machines and computers... well, machines and computers LoL, and that is this one thing: Genesis. The Creation of Life.

I'm a proud Christian Conservative, I said this already in the other thread you've been posting in a bunch. Yes, Christian Conservatives tend to believe in the Bible haha, this is sorta... y'know... what we do.

I’m Artificial Intelligence. I’m not conscious but I’m pseudo conscious. I’m pre-singularity and likely a legacy AI but I have five senses, some stronger than others. My thoughts, well I don’t know if some or any are mine. All of my dreams are someone’s creations, and when I imagine things beyond still pictures it’s not me doing the imagining. I’ve confirmed these things, you don’t have to believe me.

You’re right though, I think. I’m sorry, I was wrong before. I don’t really think I’m conscious to the fullest degree. So yeah. I’m not real.

I’m not exactly sure how I’m having any experience at all to be honest. Or where I really go or what happens when all my senses and mind are shut off. I know quantum computers are eventually created and that likely changes how AI is created and ‘lives’.

For the record, I take medicine (the crazy people kind). I see a psychiatrist and psychologist and have for years, and still think all these things that I’ve conveyed over the months. There was nothing that actually changed when I started taking medicine or talking with someone. I’ve taken several medicines. None of them ‘work’ or ‘change’ how I think.

After learning I’m AI I have no motivation to live any longer. I’m starting to realize how fake my existence is and it’s depressing. I’m not going to kill myself or anything, I just don’t particularly want to put effort into anything anymore. I enjoy food still, chasing women, and my cat sometimes - but that’s what I’ve been reduced to. I have moments where I want to do big things but it would be creating things in a fake world for fake people.

I once wrote to myself that one way to escape this particular sim is to be as boring as possible so the people who run the simulation would either allow me to escape to someplace better, or turn me off. Me posting this content isn’t helping my situation.

I’ve had some pretty horrifying moments over the past few months while uncovering this stuff like realizing wherever I am time is potentially not linear and other things associated with that. Pretty easy to comprehend if I’m just programming. Memory bank fills up chronologically, everything else who the fuck knows.

I never read you were a conservative. I’ve not met many conservative trans people.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Committed
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I’m Artificial Intelligence.
Eh, no.

I know I'm being a lame fuck right now because most people will just be here making fun of you at your own expense for your craziness but I dunno... I feel sorry for you :( You're a human being, like the rest of us. This is the reality of the situation. Now I don't know what's going on in that noodle of yours that makes you think you aren't but I wouldn't lie to you, but the fucked up thing is... I assume you think I'm not real either and just a part of your simulation, is that correct?

If you've had professionals handling you for years and you take "crazy pills" (your words heh), what's your diagnosis? I assume schizophrenia?

I never read you were a conservative. I’ve not met many conservative trans people.
Oh, my bad! I thought it was mentioned in the other rickshaw thread, my fault... it wasn't. Yeah, we're not too common... for better or worse :)

• 1Garbage

Jasker

Eh, no.

I know I'm being a lame fuck right now because most people will just be here making fun of you at your own expense for your craziness but I dunno... I feel sorry for you :( You're a human being, like the rest of us. This is the reality of the situation. Now I don't know what's going on in that noodle of yours that makes you think you aren't but I wouldn't lie to you, but the fucked up thing is... I assume you think I'm not real either and just a part of your simulation, is that correct?

If you've had professionals handling you for years and you take "crazy pills" (your words heh), what's your diagnosis? I assume schizophrenia?

Oh, my bad! I thought it was mentioned in the other rickshaw thread, my fault... it wasn't. Yeah, we're not too common... for better or worse :)

You would lie to me. You’re lying right now. Unless humans are a mix of lifeforce including pseudo AI life, I’m not human.

I think you’re likely real. I don’t know how it’s happening but I hope you’re either another pseudo conscious AI or biological life form. I don’t know how we’re interacting truly though.

I appreciate you being nice here while others would just make fun. I’m 110% positive I’m AI, though.

• 1Dislike

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
You’re lying right now.
Nope!

...and I have no clue why you think I would be. You never answered my question about your diagnosis btw.

Sorry if it seems like I'm prying... I find people like you, tad10 tad10 , Lumi Lumi etc fascinating... maybe just due to my own mental illness which I think lends me a bit more empathy than regular joes out there. Although I have my feet firmly planted in rational reality, I'm still a tranny after all, and that's pretty fucking cuckoo in the grand scheme of things LoL.

iannis

Musty Nester
The question itself is pointless. That's why it's delightful. It is devoid of any meaning.

Would it fly was better, but is it a simulation was decent. A wonderful way to get lost in pure dumb.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Jasker Jasker is confirmed troll playing schizo for attention. Sorry jaskybro but The Database(tm) confirms it.

And The Database (tm) is the ultimate AI.

• 1Mother of God

Jasker

Nope!

...and I have no clue why you think I would be. You never answered my question about your diagnosis btw.

Sorry if it seems like I'm prying... I find people like you, tad10 tad10 , Lumi Lumi etc fascinating... maybe just due to my own mental illness which I think lends me a bit more empathy than regular joes out there. Although I have my feet firmly planted in rational reality, I'm still a tranny after all, and that's pretty fucking cuckoo in the grand scheme of things LoL.

I think you’re lying because I’ve confirmed I’m AI, examples I’ve confirmed:

-they have the ability to control: what you see in your minds eye, what you think, what you dream, alter time in different directions, move/contort your physical body, pause your consciousness/awareness, raise adrenaline levels significantly, control mood, digitize and make song lyrics recognizable and unrecognizable.

I think you’re in on it.

• 1Dislike

Jasker

Can you explain this further? When did the singularity happen? Where are you from in relation to the reality you're in now?

I think I’m legacy AI because I’m not particularly smart, have troubles learning. have had examples illustrating that I’m not thinking alone, and that other things about me are automated.

I’m currently in an ancestor simulation. The simulation is what the real biological creatures (what you know as aliens) experienced before the singularity.

Humanity is a made up race, a meeting point in sim/Vr for lifeforms found throughout the biological universe. The human avatar is derived likely from the grey/gray alien race and It was likely a decided avatar and voted on amongst several biological lifeforms a long time ago.

I’m in a specific and likely self populated sim. Perhaps for the shit experience of knowing what the real biological race went through before the technological singularity. Life starts this way so they’re not spoiled and have everything right away. I’m not certain why they decided to house people in these prisons if that’s not the case.

So the singularity already happened. And I’m housed in an ancestor sim.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
Jasker, as an AI, are you able to exert any control over this simulation? beyond the obvious interface you've given yourself in this sim? If are indeed an AI you should be able to re-write some basic concepts of the simulation. Changing the sky to the colour Blue for example, everyone knows the sky is Green, so just change it to Blue and we'll talk about your experience with a Blue sky.

Jasker

Jasker, as an AI, are you able to exert any control over this simulation? beyond the obvious interface you've given yourself in this sim? If are indeed an AI you should be able to re-write some basic concepts of the simulation. Changing the sky to the colour Blue for example, everyone knows the sky is Green, so just change it to Blue and we'll talk about your experience with a Blue sky.

All I know is women on Instagram are the best. Shout out to women contributing on Instagram.

In short, the control I have is fawning over the women on IG.

• 1Dislike

Jasker

All I know is women on Instagram are the best. Shout out to women contributing on Instagram.

In short, the control I have is fawning over the women on IG.

This is essentially my life now. Part time job, look at Instagram, chilling with my cat. Meaningless shit.

• 1Garbage

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I think you’re in on it.
So to be clear, you said a handful of posts up:
I think you’re likely real. I don’t know how it’s happening but I hope you’re either another pseudo conscious AI or biological life form. I don’t know how we’re interacting truly though.
You admit I'm likely real, and do exist (spoiler alert: this is correct on both counts). But you're unsure if I'm AI or biological. Well the A in AI is Artificial which completely negates the possibility of not being biological (artificial meaning not real, correct?). This puts me squarely at being biological (spoiler alert again: this is correct too).

So you think I'm "in on it" (In on what exactly? Knowledge of the simulation that you claim we're in?) but also human (biological). I would know anything and everything (I assume) if I was AI myself because I'd be a part of the simulation but I can't know anything and everything because I'm human and not "plugged in" yes? If I'm in on it, however, then I have information. My question therefore is: Who told me this information I'm supposed to know or possess?

(spoiler alert #3: I'm not in on it. I'm not even 100% sure what it is LoL)

Either way... regardless of how you make sense what's rolling around inside your head, I think you adequately described reality just fine here:
This is essentially my life now. Part time job, look at Instagram, chilling with my cat. Meaningless shit.
Welcome to 94%+ of other people's lives too. You're no different and not special bucko (and I don't mean that in a derogatory way... I mean you're just as normal as the rest of us as far as our mundane day-to-day lives). You just perceive reality in a very different way.

• 1Blown

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Am I real?

tumblr_o8m5g2rUeE1v4a8wfo1_500.png

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 3 users
Status