Aliens and imploding simulations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasker

brown please <Wow Guild Officer> /brown please
I need advice on how to summon women into my now slice (current space-time) for fun times.

It’s been clear I’m not in a place where fun shit really occurs, but I’m thinking there may be a way to summon ghosts or other mortal beings for random reasons (particularly fornication). This is a long shot, and asking it here is basically fucking dumb, but I need to ask. Foler you are not welcomed to comment.

Some ideas on how to summon:
ouija board
saying some specific key words to ‘invite’

This is not a joke, I am fielding comments and other suggestions on how to summon. Particularly to my apartment. I am a fuckbot, and being in the matrix sucks - but I have a theory at night time there’s some shenanigans that go on and I’m trying to tap into that.

Need to learn how to summon other fuckbots, thanks.

Ps - I’m not able to use dating websites to hook up with people because the simulation is blocking that, so getting laid the legit way without voodoo magic is impossible. Or I wouldn’t care about summoning I’d just be on tinder.

Pss - yes I have a job and other interests. This is just a big interest.

Also, I’ve had virtual sex with people, some you wouldn’t believe. So I’m assuming the next step is physical sex, partially why I’m wondering if it’s possible to get to the next step.

Gotta figure it out because this virtual sex is complete ducking nonsense. Can’t stand it.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Blown
Reactions: 1 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
I need advice on how to summon women into my now slice (current space-time) for fun times.

It’s been clear I’m not in a place where fun shit really occurs, but I’m thinking there may be a way to summon ghosts or other mortal beings for random reasons (particularly fornication). This is a long shot, and asking it here is basically fucking dumb, but I need to ask. Foler you are not welcomed to comment.

Some ideas on how to summon:
ouija board
saying some specific key words to ‘invite’

This is not a joke, I am fielding comments and other suggestions on how to summon. Particularly to my apartment. I am a fuckbot, and being in the matrix sucks - but I have a theory at night time there’s some shenanigans that go on and I’m trying to tap into that.

Need to learn how to summon other fuckbots, thanks.

Ps - I’m not able to use dating websites to hook up with people because the simulation is blocking that, so getting laid the legit way without voodoo magic is impossible. Or I wouldn’t care about summoning I’d just be on tinder.

Pss - yes I have a job and other interests. This is just a big interest.

Also, I’ve had virtual sex with people, some you wouldn’t believe. So I’m assuming the next step is physical sex, partially why I’m wondering if it’s possible to get to the next step.

Gotta figure it out because this virtual sex is complete ducking nonsense. Can’t stand it.

If you study this gif carefully, I'm sure an answer will present itself:

d7bab37e666434253edf919b248bfa73.gif

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Jasker

Guys I’m really looking for tangible recommendations here. Let’s put our heads together if possible.

Alright this might have seemed like a joke and it’s a bit funny but I’m not joking so please let’s focus.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I was being facetious by the way.

Youre a lunatic. Women can smell crazy a mile away. He'll most of them are nuts. But your type of nuts is the incel/forever alone variety bruh

khorum

Murder Apologist
It's all virtual sex tho, right?

We're all living the FINAL millisecond of this universe.

The only way we could collect enough energy to power the computing substrate was to collect all the energy concentrated at the very last second of the BIG CRUNCH. Right now we're living frozen in the very final millisecond of the Universe's existence---but with sufficient computational power to stretch that last moment unto infinity.

So we're free to simulate as many lives in as many contexts as we want, but in subjective time, the universe has already died.

• 1Blown
  • 1Like

Jasker

I was being facetious by the way.

Youre a lunatic. Women can smell crazy a mile away. He'll most of them are nuts. But your type of nuts is the incel/forever alone variety bruh

No shit you were being facetious. I was fucking with you back.

I mean it’s the rickshaw.. What do you expect by a thread titled aliens and imploding simulations?

I am however serious that I’m in the matrix and there’s weird shit that can happen. If you don’t like my posts get lost bruh.

Jasker

It's all virtual sex tho, right?

We're all living the FINAL millisecond of this universe.

The only way we could collect enough energy to power the computing substrate was to collect all the energy concentrated at the very last second of the BIG CRUNCH. Right now we're living frozen in the very final millisecond of the Universe's existence---but with sufficient computational power to stretch that last moment unto infinity.

So we're free to simulate as many lives in as many contexts as we want, but in subjective time, the universe has already died.

I’m unsure if what you posted is true or not, but yes it’s all virtual. I’m talking the experience itself being mental or physical.

• 1Garbage

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
hit the gym and get your bodY fat % dOwn to 11% or lower throUgh proper diet.

alwAys go to heR placE.

learn to lIe your ass off iN an amusing and not repulsive way if you Can.

don't mEntion how she's reaLly an ai lizardperson sent by extra dimensional aliens, no matter how much she asks.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Jonesing
Reactions: 2 users

khorum

Murder Apologist
If you believe the simulation hypothesis, then you have to accept its extrapolation in totality.

Ancestor simulations powered by a dyson swarm would be constrained by the death of that star. A K-3 civilization would inevitably either go extinct or expand their capability to fill their computational needs with larger and larger cosmic power sources----supermassives at the galactic cores, galaxies themselves until eventually they're stuck with the only remaining source of energy, the final collapse of the universe at the big crunch.

So if you accept the probabilistic argument of the Simulation Hypothesis, then the most likely form of our final physical existence is on a computing substrate teettered at the very last millisecond of the Big Crunch.

• 2Like
  • 1Blown
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users

Jasker

alwAys go to heR placE.

don't mEntion how she's reaLly an ai lizardperson sent by extra dimensional aliens, no matter how much she asks.

This is pretty hop
If you believe the simulation hypothesis, then you have to accept its extrapolation in totality.

Ancestor simulations powered by a dyson swarm would be constrained by the death of that star. A K-3 civilization would inevitably either go extinct or expand their capability to fill their computational needs with larger and larger cosmic power sources----supermassives at the galactic cores, galaxies themselves until eventually they're stuck with the only remaining source of energy, the final collapse of the universe at the big crunch.

So if you accept the probabilistic argument of the Simulation Hypothesis, then the most likely form of our final physical existence is on a computing substrate teettered at the very last millisecond of the Big Crunch.

This isn’t far fetched at all and I appreciate your contribution to this thread. It’s entirely possible what you’ve said. Pretty sad, but possible.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard

Jasker

alwAys go to heR placE.

This is good but what context is this? Like is this just advice on what to do in general or are you saying this in context of summoning? I’m assuming you’re just trying to give good advice.

• 1Dislike

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
lightning lorD rule Offers good advice on the topic.

girls go crazY fOr gUys with a six pack abs.

i personally love THose muscles rIght Near the necK area.

it's nice giving massages on tHose musclEs.

hecK, i'm gettiNg all hOt and bothered noW, goSh.

?

Jasker

lightning lorD rule Offers good advice on the topic.

girls go crazY fOr gUys with a six pack abs.

i personally love THose muscles rIght Near the necK area.

it's nice giving massages on tHose musclEs.

hecK, i'm gettiNg all hOt and bothered noW, goSh.

?

I dig the advice.

Even if I were out of shape. Surely, with over 7 billion people in the world, there would be at least some interested regardless of my physical or mental state(s). The pool is too big. No?

• 1Dislike
Status
Not open for further replies.