Aliens and imploding simulations.

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasker

Yellow Officer Title
By boys you mean people of the Hebrew decent?

I wasn't referring to that. I was genuinely looking for the weakness in my own post, trying to be objective, and realized the famous people talk could be rationalized, maybe. I guess...

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
I wasn't referring to that. I was genuinely looking for the weakness in my own post, trying to be objective, and realized the famous people talk could be rationalized, maybe. I guess...
Whelp, one down.

• 1Like

Jasker

Yellow Officer Title
Please inform us how you determined that these events, all seemingly completely normal, were defined to be "improbable"

What degree of improbability are they? In comparison to what?

From where I'm standing, these things have happened already, so the probability of them occuring is 100%.

I'm actually autistic and have learning disability. So you're going to win in every 'internet fight'. I've written what I thought was strange and if you want to jab me for it go for it. I have little defense other than those are my thoughts dude.

• 1Worf
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 users

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
For anyone watching this dumpster fire, make sure not to miss his what's rustling your jimmies post.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I'm actually autistic and have learning disability. So you're going to win in every 'internet fight'. I've written what I thought was strange and if you want to jab me for it go for it. I have little defense other than those are my thoughts dude.

No one is fighting you bud. More like educating you on what probabilities are.

Autistic people are supposed to be good at math!

But regardless, you explained how this thread came to be, and it all makes sense now, so please, carry on.

• 1Like

Jasker

Yellow Officer Title
You didn't make any points bud.

You claimed that these things which have already happened are improbable, but without quantifying how you determined what their probabilities of occurring were, and why their occurring are actually improbable, just you've asserted that you think they're improbable, but probabilities are mathematical claims.

What I mean to say is that it's weird that they happened, and their weird events that shouldn't occur in base reality / a real reality.

• 1Like

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
You do realize half this board is mildly on the spectrum and we still use reason? In fact we are better at it than normies, because we are less likely to interject feelings into our analysis.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Jasker

Yellow Officer Title
I guess this thread is going to get trolled over semantics. Think you guys know what I was going for, had to shit on it anyway huh

• 1Thoughts & Prayers

Jasker

Yellow Officer Title
You do realize half this board is mildly on the spectrum and we still use reason? In fact we are better at it than normies, because we are less likely to interject feelings into our analysis.

What I said is completely reasonable. No one has argued my points.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
What I mean to say is that it's weird that they happened, and their weird events that shouldn't occur in base reality / a real reality.

How did you determine what is a weird event, and how did you determine that they can't occur in a universe where life formed from carbon atoms at seeming random?

I think you need like...a lot of education in logic and the sciences and statistics to even begin to unravel how shoddy your thinking is here.

I legitimately am saying that not to attack you but to educate you.

• 3Like

Sludig

I guess this thread is going to get trolled over semantics. Think you guys know what I was going for, had to shit on it anyway huh
The topic would be fine, however the content was disjointed random things that are not "illogical or inconsistant". Especially the Ariana Grande shit. Ever try changing stations etc?

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
Plus you're arguing with Hodj, who is one of the world heavyweight champions of screeching.

• 3Worf
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Brad2770

What about it is so far fetched?

Guess the musicians thing and famous people talk could boil down to a lot of nepotism and boys club, but beyond that what was really so far out there? heh.

You should have described the purpose of the thread and maybe lead with one question.

• 1Like

Jasker

Yellow Officer Title
You can delete this thread, thanks for not giving me an ounce like always dudes, good times.

must be funny to beat down the disabled kid, heh. real winners.

• 2Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
You can delete this thread, thanks for not giving me an ounce like always dudes, good times

Threads don't get deleted here.

They get sent home.

Amod Amod its time. Send this bad boy to its proper home alongside my salty thread and the food for thought thread.

• 1Like

Jasker

Yellow Officer Title
Everything I said was correct. I disagree with all of you. You're all in on it. And fuck you very much.

• 2Jonesing
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 3 users

Sludig

Communicating an ungodly amount on social and dating platforms to attempt to get laid (even to the most abhorrent creatures imaginable) - only to realize it would be virtually impossible for the amount of people I contacted to genuinely not be interested. Different platforms, different messages, different conversation lengths, different openers. Matrix/Truman Show level what is happening where the fuck am I, something is blocking me from getting laid type shit. Do I have free will in this jacked up instance? No sirs, no I do not.

I genuinely am starting to believe whatever is going on is doing so to either A) make it so the only thing I can do on earth is learn to code and become a master at coding B) the powers that be are trying to get me to knife myself.

Really makes me think this is more some Tyen level troll job that makes sense to them alone. Like textbook incel post that is too on the nose to be believed.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers

Dalven

Saor Alba
<Donor>
1. Because we've learned how to bounce light down cables doesn't mean we can invent a better, or cost effective, method of powering our vehicles.

2. This is a matter of perspective - you can guarantee the other side sees it the same way

3. This is a matter of perception; you are aware of the song and are more likely to notice it playing - you are away of it because it's mega popular

4. What?

5. The Chinese have always been insular

6. People will literally get their genitals cut off and you're questioning tattoos? People like doing all sorts of mad shit to themselves

The rest are too mad to consider answering.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Status
Not open for further replies.