Aliens and imploding simulations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasker

Brown officer title, just like Kaige
Hodj was, surprisingly, giving you good responses. To know something is an aberration or weird, you must have concept of what is normal. You really didn't go into any detail into why those things must come from us being in a simulation.

It's clear your reasoning suffers from an inability to see the world outside of your own particular context. Your point 12 is more than sufficient proof of that.

Well this thread was rickshaw, didn't get a chance to go into details?

fucking boys club here

fuck this place and its corny inhabitants

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
I've been raped, beaten, tortured, the list goes on. The only thing I haven't suffered is hunger.

There aren't many that have suffered like I have, and I'm still alive.
You that retard from Chicago who got kidnapped? News never reported the rape but I wouldn't put it past those animals.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Well this thread was rickshaw

This is its home now. Its a good home. Its comfortable here. Many great threads reside here, in the shaw. You can still go into details.

We'd all get a solid laugh out of that as well I'm certain

• 1Solidarity

Jasker

This is its home now. Its a good home. Its comfortable here. Many great threads reside here, in the shaw. You can still go into details.

We'd all get a solid laugh out of that as well I'm certain

pull the plug you pussy, I don't care about being your entertainment any longer. PULL IT. DO IT.

• 1Committed

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
pull the plug you pussy, I don't care about being your entertainment any longer. PULL IT. DO IT.

You seem to think I have powers which I do not have.

While I appreciate the overestimation, unfortunately, the only plug I have a right to pull is on close family members on life support. You aren't them. Sadly.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers

Jasker

You seem to think I have powers which I do not have.

While I appreciate the overestimation, unfortunately, the only plug I have a right to pull is on close family members on life support. You aren't them. Sadly.

Tell whoever has the power that I don't even care about space at all, I skip past Nasa's uninteresting instagram posts, and that I don't care about the fucking future or about fucking stars.

PULL THE PLUG. END IT. DO IT.

Jasker

Fuck space. Space sucks. Interstellar sucks. Time travel is for people who are evil. Etc Etc

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
Yeah, we don't do that here as has been already stated. You see we understand human nature. We know you can't stop looking at the train wreck you created.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>

Jasker

Yeah, we don't do that here as has been already stated. You see we understand human nature. We know you can't stop looking at the train wreck you created.

No. See this is where you're wrong. It's the train wreck YOU created. I posted some interesting things, and dudes my age or a bit younger or older in any real reality would think its funny, add to it, or laugh a little. Instead, I got four pages of assfucks shitting on me trying to disprove shit like it was their literal business.

OH LITERAL CHILDREN IN HERE LOL LETS DISPROVE HIM QUICK LETS NOT HAVE ANY FUN AT ALL LETS TAKE IT VERY SERIOUSLY AND TELL HIM HES DUMB

Jasker

I'm just sad there's no where to run to no where to hide no SOLICE no connections no agreeing nothing

Jasker

No. See this is where you're wrong. It's the train wreck YOU created. I posted some interesting things, and dudes my age or a bit younger or older in any real reality would think its funny, add to it, or laugh a little. Instead, I got four pages of assfucks shitting on me trying to disprove shit like it was their literal business.

OH LITERAL CHILDREN IN HERE LOL LETS DISPROVE HIM QUICK LETS NOT HAVE ANY FUN AT ALL LETS TAKE IT VERY SERIOUSLY AND TELL HIM HES DUMB

^brilliance

• 1OK, Sure
  • 1Committed
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I'm just sad there's no where to run to no where to hide no SOLICE no connections no agreeing nothing

You know the day destroys the night
Night divides the day
Tried to run
Tried to hide
Break on through to the other side

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>

They weren't interesting. That is all.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Don't forget this beautiful post from the rustle thread:

Communicating an ungodly amount on social and dating platforms to attempt to get laid (even to the most abhorrent creatures imaginable) - only to realize it would be virtually impossible for the amount of people I contacted to genuinely not be interested. Different platforms, different messages, different conversation lengths, different openers. Matrix/Truman Show level what is happening where the fuck am I, something is blocking me from getting laid type shit. Do I have free will in this jacked up instance? No sirs, no I do not.

I genuinely am starting to believe whatever is going on is doing so to either A) make it so the only thing I can do on earth is learn to code and become a master at coding B) the powers that be are trying to get me to knife myself.

Just another crazy incel.

• 2Truth!
  • 2WTF
Reactions: 3 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
LETS NOT HAVE ANY FUN AT ALL LETS TAKE IT VERY SERIOUSLY AND TELL HIM HES DUMB

We're actually having a ton of fun right now. At least I am. But no one called you dumb.

Uneducated and possibly undergoing a schizophrenic like psychological break does not equal dumb necessarily.

Status
Not open for further replies.