Aliens and imploding simulations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
please ban me, this place is garbage anyway

You don't get out that easy bub.

No one gets out that easy here. You have to earn a ban here, by shitposting hard core for years in the right threads

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jasker

Brown officer title, just like Kaige
1. Because we've learned how to bounce light down cables doesn't mean we can invent a better, or cost effective, method of powering our vehicles.

2. This is a matter of perspective - you can guarantee the other side sees it the same way

3. This is a matter of perception; you are aware of the song and are more likely to notice it playing - you are away of it because it's mega popular

4. What?

5. The Chinese have always been insular

6. People will literally get their genitals cut off and you're questioning tattoos? People like doing all sorts of mad shit to themselves

The rest are too mad to consider answering.

These are your refuting points? What the fuck you basically confirmed what I was saying

• 2Potato
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Jonesing
Reactions: 3 users

Jasker

You don't get out that easy bub.

No one gets out that easy here. You have to earn a ban here, by shitposting hard core for years in the right threads

What's it like just watching me all day every day? You have the most boring job in the universe, congratulations!

Sad, sad, man.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Please seek legitimate professional psychological counseling.

For your benefit. Not ours. What you're doing right now is entirely to our benefit.

But there are bigger things to consider here. Like the potential bodies you'll stack up in your basement if we don't get you on some serious medication soon.

• 2Like
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 2 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
What's it like just watching me all day every day? You have the most boring job in the universe, congratulations!

Sad, sad, man.

Dude, I"m obviously watching trannies all day every day. You barely register a boring sunday afternoon.

• 1Like
  • 1Mic Drop
Reactions: 1 users

Jasker

Please seek legitimate professional psychological counseling.

For your benefit. Not ours. What you're doing right now is entirely to our benefit.

But there are bigger things to consider here. Like the potential bodies you'll stack up in your basement if we don't get you on some serious medication soon.

I'm at the point I wish I were crazy. I've seen counselors, been shot with anti-pychoticts. It doesn't change the way I know how none of this is real and how you're lying to me this very second.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I'm at the point I wish I were crazy.

Wish clearly granted. The genie usually gives you three wishes so I'd waste the next two on something more interesting than self induced psychosis.

But really, I think you're legitimately undergoing a schizophrenic break and need to seek help. Like I'm not joking. I'm actually worried about you.

• 1Like

Jasker

Wish clearly granted. The genie usually gives you three wishes so I'd waste the next two on something more interesting than self induced psychosis.

But really, I think you're legitimately undergoing a schizophrenic break and need to seek help. Like I'm not joking. I'm actually worried about you.

Hah, nah. No breaking here. Perfectly the same way I have been for the past five years. Nothing different, nothing changed.

Why worry about me? Cause I said you're not real? Well, you're real, you're just not on earth with me. Dunno where anyone really is or where I am.

• 1OK, Sure
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I too remember the time I took mushrooms. My cousins tattoos looked like demons and we traded shoulder punches until we lost interest and left to get more mushrooms. Mirrors work because eyes aren't real. Also magnets.

• 1Like

Jasker

12. People that kill themselves. Fake. I've been through more than anyone and I'm still alive.

• 2Thoughts & Prayers

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I did DMT one time, would love to do it again and fully blast off, but I did it one time and after a few minutes of 4k HD grade hallucinations with my eyes closed, I opened them to find the entire room I was in had turned into Santa's production facility and all the hippies I was hanging out with were Santa's elves, their dreadlocks were candy canes, the mandolin my buddy was playing sounded like the music you hear in the fairy hide outs in Legend of Zelda. Everyone was dressed like Santa in red with white fringes.

Shit was tiiiight.

• 2Like
  • 2Hodjing

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
You can delete this thread, thanks for not giving me an ounce like always dudes, good times.

must be funny to beat down the disabled kid, heh. real winners.

Hodj was, surprisingly, giving you good responses. To know something is an aberration or weird, you must have concept of what is normal. You really didn't go into any detail into why those things must come from us being in a simulation.

It's clear your reasoning suffers from an inability to see the world outside of your own particular context. Your point 12 is more than sufficient proof of that.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Jasker

Hodj was, surprisingly, giving you good responses. To know something is an aberration or weird, you must have concept of what is normal. You really didn't go into any detail into why those things must come from us being in a simulation.

It's clear your reasoning suffers from an inability to see the world outside of your own particular context. Your point 12 is more than sufficient proof of that.

I've been raped, beaten, tortured, the list goes on. The only thing I haven't suffered is hunger.

There aren't many that have suffered like I have, and I'm still alive.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers

Jasker

I've been raped, beaten, tortured, the list goes on. The only thing I haven't suffered is hunger.

There aren't many that have suffered like I have, and I'm still alive.

Actually, I have suffered hunger, I was vegan once for two months.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Smuggly

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
giphy.gif

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Status