Aliens and imploding simulations.

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasker

Yellow Officer Title
Examples why you think our reality could be fake, is fake, or we're missing something entirely. Posted in screenshots because pictures are applicable. Ignorance and shit you just don't know is welcomed, this thread is for learning, debunking, creating, or just being like what the fuck yea that's weird as fuck.

I'll start:

1) Our time period. Consumer grade cable and fiber optic came out when most of us were teenagers and young adults, hell, in our lifetime. Luck? no. Intended. The universe is 13.7 billion years old. Oh and by the way, the datagrams and bits of information travel at over half the speed of light. We have this fucking voodoo technology and still drive gas powered cars LOL.

2) If half the population is conservative, why would there be only one mainstream conservative news channel and like 10 middle/liberal? To boot, Fox News is somewhat new as a news station.

3) Have you ever thought about how many musicians there are? When I turn on the radio, all I hear is Ariana Grande, no matter what channel I turn to. Have you ever thought about how many mainstream artists there are? Hell, have you ever thought about how many famous people there are entertaining in movies, tvs, music... compared to the actual population? What the fuck is going on? How the fuck does Arianna Grande manage to have a monopoly on music and airwaves? How are the same people popping up? How are these people able to maintain for so long and have one good hit per album? I've gone through Apple Music on a bunch of shit recently and it's all fairly astounding what's going on. None of the stuff is good except the hits, and even that's not very good, it's all in the beat. People release a bad movie, oh that's fine have another five movies. They just keep popping up. The permanence is unrealistic.

4) Have you ever thought why the presidents location was actually told to everyone? If the president actually lived in the White House, would it make the most sense around the parameter there would be some sort of anti-missle apparatus? As it stands right now there are a few armed guards outside the White House.

5) If there are 1.3 billion people in China, why isn't China influencing us more than it currently is? Don't get me wrong, most of our goods come from China. But do any of you know more than 20 famous people in china that are mainstream musicians/artists/actors? Why isn't that bleeding into our culture the way it apparently bleeds into theirs? Are we that racist still?

6) Tattoos. In true reality, people would be less likely to get tattoos. Think about it. Like everyone has a tattoo these days. It's ridiculous as fuck to get a tattoo if this is your first time around. It's permanence is great. No one would do that shit. I'm one of the biggest fuckboys on the planet, I've done shit that is absolutely crazy... I would never in a million years consider getting a tattoo. So why is that? It's because I only have lived once. People with Tattoo's are people that have been around the block more than one fucking time. This is the truth.

7) Ever watch the people on the price is right? No, seriously. Have you studied how they act? Do it if you haven't. Get back to me and tell me nothing strange is happening.

8) Search results on the internet. Ever really look into the results? You have a half of a page of results then the rest is repeats, spam, or not really related. What the actual fuck?

9) There are no comprehensive lists citing popular culture. Like all actors, musicians, directors. Because if there were you'd realize the number were too small. It's the same people, making the same shit. How is this happening? How can Mel Gibson be on top of the world again when there are probably hundreds of thousands of college cinema/film/director graduates.

10) Donald Trump on twitter.

• 5Jonesing
  • 4Picard
  • 1Hodjing
Reactions: 12 users

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Examples why you think our reality could be fake, is fake, or we're missing something entirely. Posted in screenshots because pictures are applicable. Ignorance and shit you just don't know is welcomed, this thread is for learning, debunking, creating, or just being like what the fuck yea that's weird as fuck.

I'll start:

1) Our time period. Consumer grade cable and fiber optic came out when most of us were teenagers and young adults, hell, in our lifetime. Luck? no. Intended. The universe is 13.7 billion years old. Oh and by the way, the datagrams and bits of information travel at over half the speed of light. We have this fucking voodoo technology and still drive gas powered cars LOL.

2) If half the population is conservative, why would there be only one mainstream conservative news channel and like 10 middle/liberal? To boot, Fox News is somewhat new as a news station.

3) Have you ever thought about how many musicians there are? When I turn on the radio, all I hear is Ariana Grande, no matter what channel I turn to. Have you ever thought about how many mainstream artists there are? Hell, have you ever thought about how many famous people there are entertaining in movies, tvs, music... compared to the actual population? What the fuck is going on? How the fuck does Arianna Grande manage to have a monopoly on music and airwaves? How are the same people popping up? How are these people able to maintain for so long and have one good hit per album? I've gone through Apple Music on a bunch of shit recently and it's all fairly astounding what's going on. None of the stuff is good except the hits, and even that's not very good, it's all in the beat. People release a bad movie, oh that's fine have another five movies. They just keep popping up. The permanence is unrealistic.

4) Have you ever thought why the presidents location was actually told to everyone? If the president actually lived in the White House, would it make the most sense around the parameter there would be some sort of anti-missle apparatus? As it stands right now there are a few armed guards outside the White House.

5) If there are 1.3 billion people in China, why isn't China influencing us more than it currently is? Don't get me wrong, most of our goods come from China. But do any of you know more than 20 famous people in china that are mainstream musicians/artists/actors? Why isn't that bleeding into our culture the way it apparently bleeds into theirs? Are we that racist still?

6) Tattoos. In true reality, people would be less likely to get tattoos. Think about it. Like everyone has a tattoo these days. It's ridiculous as fuck to get a tattoo if this is your first time around. It's permanence is great. No one would do that shit. I'm one of the biggest fuckboys on the planet, I've done shit that is absolutely crazy... I would never in a million years consider getting a tattoo. So why is that? It's because I only have lived once. People with Tattoo's are people that have been around the block more than one fucking time. This is the truth.

7) Ever watch the people on the price is right? No, seriously. Have you studied how they act? Do it if you haven't. Get back to me and tell me nothing strange is happening.

8) Search results on the internet. Ever really look into the results? You have a half of a page of results then the rest is repeats, spam, or not really related. What the actual fuck?

9) There are no comprehensive lists citing popular culture. Like all actors, musicians, directors. Because if there were you'd realize the number were too small. It's the same people, making the same shit. How is this happening? How can Mel Gibson be on top of the world again when there are probably hundreds of thousands of college cinema/film/director graduates.

10) Donald Trump on twitter.

I'm not sure you know what the word logic means.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Don't message me you deranged pending suicide statistic incel.

Amod Amod Potato for the rickshaw.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 users

Jasker

Yellow Officer Title
Don't message me you deranged pending suicide statistic incel.

Amod Amod Potato for the rickshaw.

I would appreciate it if you wouldn't shit up my thread.

I posted several valid thoughts and it deserves respect or debunking, as the header states.

Please get out if you don't have anything constructive to post.

• 1Committed
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 3 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I mean, whats happening isn't a derail, that requires more than one post to do that...also please stop reporting people for calling you names. This thread is subject to the forum rules, not your own.

Thank you,
- Amod Amod

• 4Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Logical inconsistencies showing we are a simulation:

Magnets exist, but no one can explain how they work, despite the universe being 65 bajillion year old and Fox News being filled with people born the same day the universe was born.

Clearly its immortal robot space aliens.

Prove me wrong screenshots. Prove me wrong.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Logical inconsistencies showing we are a simulation:

Magnets exist, but no one can explain how they work, despite the universe being 65 bajillion year old and Fox News being filled with people born the same day the universe was born.

Clearly its immortal robot space aliens.

Prove me wrong screenshots. Prove me wrong.
I think ICP knows how magnets work but they are keeping it a secret.

• 2Blown
  • 2Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I think ICP knows how magnets work but they are keeping it a secret.

More proof of a conspiracy against humanity by our immortal robot space alien overlords, obviously.

• 1Like

Brad2770

What reality altering substance were you taking before you made this post?

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>

Can you please explain to us how any of this stuff you've posted is actually logically inconsistent, and how it would point to us living in a simulation?

• 2Like

Jasker

Yellow Officer Title
What reality altering substance were you taking before you made this post?

What about it is so far fetched?

Guess the musicians thing and famous people talk could boil down to a lot of nepotism and boys club, but beyond that what was really so far out there? heh.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Garbage

Jasker

Yellow Officer Title
Can you please explain to us how any of this stuff you've posted is actually logically inconsistent, and how it would point to us living in a simulation?

Logical inconsistencies might not be the best word. Perhaps improbable would have been a better title and reasoning. The things I've listed are improbable.

I apologize for the misuse.

• 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>

Guess the musicians thing and famous people talk could boil down to a lot of nepotism and boys club, but beyond that what was really so far out there? heh.

How do you explain to someone clearly disconnected from reality that the things they are saying are disconnected from reality.

There's this fellow that I see all the time when I drive through my local downtown area who has clearly lost his mind. He stands on the side of the road making funny faces at cars as they drive by, hiding behind light poles and other objects and peaking out, then dashing from place to place around the area. He is clearly bonkers mad to the point he should be institutionalized, but not yet a threat to others.

How do you go up to that guy and explain to him that his actions are irrational and he needs help?

When you figure out the answer to that question, apply it to yourself as well, and please. for the love of god, take your medication.

Logical inconsistencies might not be the best word. Perhaps improbable would have been a better title and reasoning. The things I've listed are improbable.

I apologize for the misuse.

Please inform us how you determined that these events, all seemingly completely normal, were defined to be "improbable"

What degree of improbability are they? In comparison to what?

From where I'm standing, these things have happened already, so the probability of them occuring is 100%.

• 1Like

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>

By boys you mean people of the Hebrew decent?

• 2Nationalist
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 2 users

Jasker

Yellow Officer Title
How do you explain to someone clearly disconnected from reality that the things they are saying are disconnected from reality.

There's this fellow that I see all the time when I drive through my local downtown area who has clearly lost his mind. He stands on the side of the road making funny faces at cars as they drive by, hiding behind light poles and other objects and peaking out, then dashing from place to place around the area. He is clearly bonkers mad to the point he should be institutionalized, but not yet a threat to others.

How do you go up to that guy and explain to him that his actions are irrational and he needs help?

When you figure out the answer to that question, apply it to yourself as well, and please. for the love of god, take your medication.

So you're not going to take on any of the points I've made, you're just going to tldr me with 'you're crazy'?

How are my thoughts equivalent to actions from a dude you saw? I'm brainstorming here.

It's mildly amusing how everyone in this thread has found a way to bash me, and not contribute or defend any points. Might as well be my number #11.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>

Please inform us how you determined that these events, all seemingly completely normal, were defined to be "improbable"

What degree of improbability are they? In comparison to what?

From where I'm standing, these things have happened already, so the probability of them occuring is 100%.
Town guy is logical, we call this a Kentucky Razor.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
You didn't make any points bud.

You claimed that these things which have already happened are improbable, but without quantifying how you determined what their probabilities of occurring were, and why their occurring are actually improbable, just you've asserted that you think they're improbable, but probabilities are mathematical claims.

• 2Like
Status
Not open for further replies.