Aliens: Colonial Marines

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Wow, this game is getting absolutely shitroasted on every review site that I see

All reviewers are panning it for being a buggy and half finished mess (which is funny since it has been in dev for such a long time)

I was so looking forward to this as well.

Fuck
frown.png

Sean_sl

shitlord
I'm sad that I won't be putting an awesome Power Loader figure on my shelf. Dazed keeps badgering me about getting a 3DS XL and Fire Emblem so I might do that instead when XLs go on sale again.

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Wow, this game is getting absolutely shitroasted on every review site that I see

All reviewers are panning it for being a buggy and half finished mess (which is funny since it has been in dev for such a long time)

I was so looking forward to this as well.

Fuck
frown.png
Oh, it's not all bad. EGM apparentlyloved it...

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Seeing that it was Published by Sega it was probably all that they could afford.
Sega spent all their money a couple years ago getting every reviewer out there to ignore the game breaking bugs of Empire Total War.

The coffers are empty.

As a side note, add Pitchford to a list of increasingly idiotic liars. This guy is setting up the scapegoat across independently contracted development firms now. I hope this guy somehow sees some repercussions out of this.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
Looks like DNF all over again. Gearbox should stop taking on projects that were in development hell and stick with their own IPs.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Oh Pitchford. I would like to thank you for the comedy that this release will give us.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8J8SzBhjqaQ

From the Twitter page of Pitchford.

I can't understand why anyone would take opinions which basically suggest that we hate our fans. It's insane.
Well Randy, it may have something to do with this launch and pulling the wool over everyone's eyes for the sake of a buck.

Sylverlokk

Golden Knight of the Realm
I just watched a stream of this last night. The entire campaign was 6 hours. The Ai is stupid, the story is stupider, and there are huge unexplained retcons to the movies. The aliens cannot even climb walls and ceilings in multiplayer, something AVP2 did very well over a decade ago. In short stay away stay far away.

heres the Vid of his stream if anyone is interested in skimming it.

http://www.twitch.tv/thevoicz/b/366576405

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Amazing how this game went from 'day 1' to 'not even going to pirate' for me

Are we never going to get a good Alien game/film ever again?

First Prometheus and now this..

It's fucking crushing being a Alien fanboi

frown.png
frown.png
frown.png

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Oh hey, just wanted to remind everyone who negged me what I had to say about this back on the old boards... ya know.. how it looked like it was gonna turn out.

Pissed.

Seventh

Golden Squire
I bow to your clairvoyant skills sir. From this day forward, you are Nirgonstradamus, seer of shitty video games. May it rain +Nets on you for all your days.