Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Your damn name
tumblr_lmwu75ZpNd1qcu14xo1_500.gif

Kirsie

Lord Nagafen Raider
You're a sick fuck with some serious issues. Go Fuck yourself.

PS you look like the typical piece of shit creep who would pull something like this.
Uh.. thanks? I don't know what you look like, but I'm thinking it's something like a cross between an ewok and a gremlin, to have to be so angry toward someone who just tried to help you guys identify who the girl in the pictures actually was. I mean.. I can stick around for a bit so you can get to know the real girl if you want, but there was really no need to call me a sick fuck with issues just because I identified myself as the person Evelys was pretending to be.
wink.png

wink.png

wink.png

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I think that he thinks you're Evelys because of the avatar, Kirsie. A misguided rant.

Kirsie

Lord Nagafen Raider
I think that he thinks you're Evelys because of the avatar, Kirsie. A misguided rant.
There was a hint of sarcasm in my post, but I think it didn't come across via text. I half figured that was what happened. In any case, I'm not all that worried about it. Someone can delete this thread if they want.. a few people have told me to stick around, so I guess I'll stick around for a bit. =)

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Kirsie, i have never met any of these guys and only played eq with some of them via my server or expansion betas. i was in velius, luclin, PoP and whatever crap expansion beta that came after that one. and i still know only a very few. im sure there are some lurkers here from your server too. stick around get to know us. heres a hint, screenshots is not indicative of the rest of the board.

Kirsie

Lord Nagafen Raider
Is it true you're friends with the impersonator?
I've known him for probably 13-14 years online. I don't know that I'd go so far as to say "friends" any more at this point, 'cause it's kinda messed up what he did. But I do know him, yes.