All things Brandon Sanderson

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Reht

Molten Core Raider
Amazon says Audible release is scheduled for the 13th. Surprisingly one day before the hardcover / Kindle release.
Yeah, but Audible (on the audible site - not on amazon's page) has always had it releasing on 14th, at least since the release date was published. It's just a goof on the Amazon side, would be great if it wasn't though.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Finished the last chapter of the online releases.

How are you gonna end like that Sanderson. COME ON

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
I hope there's a catch-up intro for this book. Don't have time to re-read Book 1 and 2. Guess I could find a summary online.

Gnomedolf

<Silver Donator>
Audible says the 14th for me. Oathbringer is over 55 hours in length. Way of Kings is 45 hours. Oathbringer is a monster.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

dvoraen

Lord Nagafen Raider
I have to wait until Thursday, because I live in a rural area and the last serious bookstore was Hastings, which went Chapter 13, so I have to wait for it to get delivered. ;.; At least Thursday's my off day.

Also this: MacmillanAudio - Interlude read in audio!

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
If anyone has info as to when this will become available via amazon/audible let me know. I have it pre-ordered but I've got such a nerdrection over it right now that I wanna get it downloaded ASAP.

Reht

Molten Core Raider
upload_2017-11-13_10-5-53.png

Amazon has the same dates on the books

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I read some summaries/catch-up overviews to get ready and I might be more lost now than I was before. I think the fact that most of them were written from the broader Cosmere perspective played with my head a bit.

Malkav

French Madman
Assuming simultaneous worldwide release, just in time for my commute to work tomorrow morning. My Kindle is ready.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users