All Time Greatest FoH Drama/Incidents?

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
What was the story with Dustin? Didn’t he have diesel legs and a muscle car?

He took home the BIG W! I think he was a topic of the original imitation picture thread (which also defined how most threads here are named)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I skimmed the list and didn't see it. Mippo's shenanigans worth adding?

The dude with crazy neighbor was always a favorite story/thread (think it's in one of the halls of fame).

The older hoofshots split?

Our eRep and e-sim shenanigans were epic at times but just find the elusive Dear Leader Drago and interview him for that 🙃
North Korea is best Korea.

• 1Solidarity

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Onoes and his Jurassic park truck and all of his car and just general life drama. His horns in his hair... probably other stuff I’m forgetting.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
What was the name of that thread where the guy kept talking about a movie he had seen? I haven't seen it mentioned.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 4 users

Bonch

Golden Knight of the Realm
In a rare display of decency, the looming passage of Gravy and the supportive welcoming of Mrs. Gravy was an epic demonstration of everyone not being a bunch of dicks.

• 19Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 19 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Who was the guy who was sucking his own semen out of his girlfriend's vagina? Had a meltdown and left.

Funniest was some guy posted about his suspicions that his girlfriend was cheating on him, he posted a picture of her in Florida or somewhere next to a weird totem pole. Then Tyen appears with a goofy picture of himself next to the totem pole with his thumb up and it was in some random other state. Then people started photoshoppng him into other places.

• 1Solidarity

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Who was the guy who was sucking his own semen out of his girlfriend's vagina? Had a meltdown and left.

Grobbee Troll. Dude was a fucking literal piece of fucking shit to the max. He has like 4 or 5 kids iirc all with different women, 3 of the kids being from some married women he knocked up. Dude is the paradigm of oxygen theif. Thats not even getting into the creampie eating. He got ran off the forum after the dude he cucked came here and told all. I made a nice little timeline about his disaster of a life.

IMO Id say that Lori takes the cake. Color me shocked the forums holier than thou queen turns into a literal dick suckin hooker. Feel bad for her kid.

giphy.gif
DopeyElasticHalibut-max-1mb.gif

HI… I’M GEORGE ZIMMER – FOUNDER AND CEO OF THE MEN’S WEARHOUSE. ASHLEE.. I WOULD LIKE TO FUCK YOU NICE AND DEEP IN THE SHOWER – YOUR FIST CLENCHING HALF OF MY COCK AT THE BASE WHILE THE OTHERHALF SLOWLY PENETRATES YOU. YOU WILL BE BLINDFOLDED WITH A HAIRFULL OF SHAMPOO WHILE RECITING THE LYRICS TO THE BEATLES’ ROCKYRACOON. WHEN YOU GET TO THE PART ABOUT GIDEON’S BIBLE, I WILL IGNITEMY COCK FUSE AND BLOW A LOAD SO HUGE YOU’LL GROW AN ADAM’S APPLE. I GUARANTEE IT.

HI... I'M GEORGE ZIMMER - FOUNDER AND CEO OF THE MEN'S WEARHOUSE. I WOULD LOVE TO TAKE ASHLEE OUT FOR A PICNIC IN A PARK, LIE HER DOWN COMPLETELY FLAT ON THE PICNIC BLANKET, BALANCE A PABST ON HER BACK, AND RIGOROUSLY VIOLATE HER FROM BEHIND - QUIZZING HER ON BASIC GEOMETRY IN SWEDISH WHILE SHE HAS A MOUTFUL OF A PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY SANDWICH AND ANTS CRAWLING INTO HER ARMPITS. SHE WILL CUM SO HARD HER FACE WILL MELT LIKE THAT NAZI ASS IN RAIDERS. I GUARANTEE IT.

HI.. I'M GEORGE ZIMMER - FOUNDER AND CEO OF THE MEN'S WEARHOUSE. AND I WANT TO BEND YOU OVER A PING-PONG TABLE AND FORCE YOU TO READ HARPER'S BIZAAR WHILE I VIOLATE A SERIES OF YOUR ORAFICES. I'LL COUNT EACH PLUNGE OF MY INVADER IN GREEK. YOU'LL COME SO HARD YOUR NOSE RING WILL MAGNETIZE. I GUARANTEE IT.

SHE'S GOT THAT ENORMOUSE JAY LENO JAW WHICH MOST PEOPLE DON'T FIND ATTRACTIVE BUT THAT LARGE JAW ALLOWS ME TO CRAM EVERY FAT INCH OF MY GROIN EGGPLANT DOWN HER THROAT WHILE TEARS STREAM DOWN HER FACE AS SHE TRIES TO LIPSYNCH THE NATIONAL ANTHEM. IF SHE BLACKS OUT, I JUST FLIP ON SPORTSCENTER AND CRACK OPEN A PABST ON HER BUCK TEETH. I GUARANTEE IT.

HI... I'M GEORGE ZIMMER - FOUNDER AND CEO OF THE MEN'S WEARHOUSE. ASHLEE, I'D LIKE TO BEAT YOUR CHEST WITH MY ENORMOUSLY HEAVY, THROBBING PELVIC CROCODILE UNTIL I GEYSER A HUGE WATERFALL OF STICKY BABY DRESSING ON YOUR FACE. I'LL MOP IT UP WITH MY THICK HEAD AND SLAP IT ON YOUR LIPS SO THEY DON'T CHAP. YOU'LL CUM SO HARD YOUR DOWNSTAIRS NEIGHBORS WILL NEED TO CHANGE THEIR SHEETS. I GUARANTEE IT.

This was amazing, I was there ground zero for this on her website. Spent hours spamming it on her website til it finally crashed or was shutdown.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Jefylys and the Gav is a sex offender incidents should be in there too. That forehead kisses dude Aanima writing first person stories about a girl having her first period belong in there somplace, too.

• 1Like

iannis

Musty Nester
In a rare display of decency, the looming passage of Gravy and the supportive welcoming of Mrs. Gravy was an epic demonstration of everyone not being a bunch of dicks.

We were all just hoping to get laid, man. Don't read too much into it.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
Furor picking a fight with the Dark Age of Camelot community managers/devs.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Whatever did happen to Johhny? Did he ragequit, or just quit hooking and had nothing more to say?

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Whatever did happen to Johhny? Did he ragequit, or just quit hooking and had nothing more to say?

wife probably had enough, divorced him, took half his shit and now he can't afford to cum four to six times a day in a druggie

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
Furor picking a fight with the Dark Age of Camelot community managers/devs.
Yup and it wasnt Furor's. Really shows how awful of a human she is. Traded a relationship with a guy who has a great job and was willing to be with a single mother in Southern California for being a hooker in god knows where Ohio. If theres a god her and that sack of shit Grobbee Troll will get together.

One thing ive always wondered is there really that many completely off the deep end crazies in the world? Think of what this community has produced;

Sam da man
Grobbee
J49
Lori
KegKilla
Brittney
SwampDonkey
etc etc.

Is there something special about this community that so many worthless people where apart of it or is that to be expected?

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
The neverending story thread . . . AKA the Pantheon thread.

Become one of the Fallen.

This is gonna rock!

• 1Like

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Yup and it wasnt Furor's. Really shows how awful of a human she is. Traded a relationship with a guy who has a great job and was willing to be with a single mother in Southern California for being a hooker in god knows where Ohio. If theres a god her and that sack of shit Grobbee Troll will get together.

One thing ive always wondered is there really that many completely off the deep end crazies in the world? Think of what this community has produced;

Sam da man
Grobbee
J49
Lori
KegKilla
Brittney
SwampDonkey
etc etc.

Is there something special about this community that so many worthless people where apart of it or is that to be expected?

I think it's pretty average, every community produces it's weirdos, freaks and hoes. Given the amount of time this place has been around there's not been that many overall. That's my personal take on it but others might think differently.

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
Oh god remember galiem and shelly? Dude thought he was a vampire..

Also who was posting pictures of the ugly women he banged? That lead to some hilarious photoshoping. Was that onoes?