All Time Greatest FoH Drama/Incidents?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, Goliath went tranny, but I don't think he killed himself. Herself? I dunno.

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, Goliath went tranny, but I don't think he killed himself. Herself? I dunno.
There were some amusing pics that Goliath posted of his tatted up sisters that were less feminine than he was pre-transition

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Grobbee! That's right. Man, that dude was such a mess. lol Him telling us to fuck off and how he hated the United States and how much better China was....only to have them kick him out after a month was the best.

• 1Like

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Reading through this thread makes me think one thing. This place is boring as hell now.

Image result for clint eastwood gif

Yup. Damn mods keep snuffing out dissidence before we can home grow some proper villains.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Siliconemelons

I still have hopes that Vanessa and Jasker will produce something worthy of the list

If we are talking serious "adulting" conversations - van and scream would be great guests to talk about stuff.. Or if you all are just farming pure lulz then whatever... Nothing wrong with a lul or 2 however- I think there is place for real discussions.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
If we are talking serious "adulting" conversations - van and scream would be great guests to talk about stuff.. Or if you all are just farming pure lulz then whatever... Nothing wrong with a lul or 2 however- I think there is place for real discussions.

I'd pay money for a half hour of Vanessa and one of the tranny-thread warriors to go at it on the podcast.

Another fun experiment would be to have Lithose Lithose v Mist Mist (a strict time limit would be needed to keep Lithose in check though)

• 1Like

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Goliath was still alive as a couple of months ago. He surfaced in Van's trainwreck thread, him and Van had a catty fight over who was the uglier tranny, and then he fucked off again.

While on the topic, the whole D Cup thing with Etoile putting her funbags up against Trex's mosquito bites was fairly hilarious. Too bad Keg was such a shithead, the dude was a great magnet for entertaining shit like that.

Oh, also did the whole fake band entering the contest thing get on the list? I remember us brainstorming ideas for song names and shit, with it all stemming over some rigged voting on a tits for votes thing.

Onoes deserves some sort of mention for all the grade A comedy he brought, too.

Could probably do an entire dissertation on the drama that lead to that shoop of Furor with his dick in the tailpipe of a car, too.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I'd pay money for a half hour of Vanessa and one of the tranny-thread warriors to go at it on the podcast.

Another fun experiment would be to have Lithose Lithose v Mist Mist (a strict time limit would be needed to keep Lithose in check though)

I think you mean a_skeleton_02 and Mist. Now THAT would be a money maker.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Goliath was still alive as a couple of months ago. He surfaced in Van's trainwreck thread, him and Van had a catty fight over who was the uglier tranny, and then he fucked off again.

While on the topic, the whole D Cup thing with Etoile putting her funbags up against Trex's mosquito bites was fairly hilarious. Too bad Keg was such a shithead, the dude was a great magnet for entertaining shit like that.

Oh, also did the whole fake band entering the contest thing get on the list? I remember us brainstorming ideas for song names and shit, with it all stemming over some rigged voting on a tits for votes thing.

Onoes deserves some sort of mention for all the grade A comedy he brought, too.

Could probably do an entire dissertation on the drama that lead to that shoop of Furor with his dick in the tailpipe of a car, too.

I forgot about that with Etoile and Trex. Anyone still have those shots?

• 1Solidarity

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
hodj's egregious abuse of power during his brief tenure as Rerolled moderator

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Siliconemelons

If we are talking about the VIRTUES of online communities and positive aspects - I will have to 2nd the Gravy deal... it is a good snapshot of how us collective assholes can flip the switch and be generally good peoples... although there are some folks that are just straight asshats

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Updated the OP with all of the ones people have posted here. Now we're getting to a real comprehensive list!

If anyone's got any more or has details on some of the ones I've posted with questions, post away.