All Time Greatest FoH Drama/Incidents?

Fucker

Log Wizard
Grobbee Troll. Dude was a fucking literal piece of fucking shit to the max. He has like 4 or 5 kids iirc all with different women, 3 of the kids being from some married women he knocked up. Dude is the paradigm of oxygen theif. Thats not even getting into the creampie eating. He got ran off the forum after the dude he cucked came here and told all. I made a nice little timeline about his disaster of a life.

IMO Id say that Lori takes the cake. Color me shocked the forums holier than thou queen turns into a literal dick suckin hooker. Feel bad for her kid.

This was amazing, I was there ground zero for this on her website. Spent hours spamming it on her website til it finally crashed or was shutdown.

Didn't he go to China or something and was kicked out after a month?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Siliconemelons

I am glad you all remember the Yahoo live thing- I am sure our communities actions on there were a large part of them going "nope! Turn it off, experiment failed"

• 3Like

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Johnny49....now 52
Damn one of the best series I ever saw.
Only The Wire can top that

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
What about that dude named Goliath Titan, for some reason I remember him getting bent out of shape defending tranny's somewhere and then a year later tells everyone he is transitioning and talks all about it.

I could be wrong as I didn't follow it too closely.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
What about that dude named Goliath Titan, for some reason I remember him getting bent out of shape defending tranny's somewhere and then a year later tells everyone he is transitioning and talks all about it.

I could be wrong as I didn't follow it too closely.

iirc he caught a self inflicted bullet wound to the face after that thread....

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I am glad you all remember the Yahoo live thing- I am sure our communities actions on there were a large part of them going "nope! Turn it off, experiment failed"

Aychamo also got Motley Crue too with the Brown Eye.

I fell out of my chair when I believe the bassist Mick Mars said “niiccccce” and the rest of the guys laughed.

Idol girl was brand new to the internetz and her face was in utter shock. She saw her career was about to end right before it began.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Reading through this thread makes me think one thing. This place is boring as hell now.

Image result for clint eastwood gif

• 8Worf
  • 6Solidarity
Reactions: 13 users

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
I remembered the Jerle thing, didn't know Goliath did as well. This place has been home to some intense mental illness over the years.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
My favorite is the one I've sadly forgotten the most details about and would love to reread. I just remember he moved to China and even they kicked him out and I think he was a pedo too.

Ugh, I wish I could remember more. I just remember at the time it was my favorite FoH drama ever. I'm sure others can recall names that I have forgotton.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
that was fatass Camerous

Grobbee was the snowballer who went to China. He posed for that cheesy pic with the fat redhead spelling out LOVE with their fingers

• 3Like

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
Anyone remember that underboob chick? She teased the hell out of the forum for a bit.

Wait! and the band. With the votes. 7th heaven or some shit?

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Uh, I don't recall ever hearing about Goliath committing suicide. Pretty sure xhe just stopped coming around, and apparently had @a_skeleton_03 or someone either delete or change forum name since you can't tag the name.

• 1Like