All Time Greatest FoH Drama/Incidents?

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Isn't Dokomo still around? Ask him about e-rep and that Serbian shit.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Tyen and swamp donkey airing dirty laundry while kid is covered in bruises has to be in there right?

• 5Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
wasnt there a thing about bananas in the screenshot thread?

• 3Rustled
Reactions: 2 users

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
I vaguely remember a story about a guy getting forgotten in a companies purchase where he did not do any work for years and caught a vp jacking off. He talked with another guy that had been lost in the system and told him to act like a safety guy and so he did. Anyone else remember that story?

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

orcmauler

Golden Squire
Don't forget Kela, the cazic thule player who actually slept with brittany at one point (fan fest iirc) and the associated drama.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
I still maintain that Aychamo on Yahoo Live was the hardest I have laughed in my life for hours on end.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Ravenn and her fundraiser which was actually for her drug addiction and a_skeleton_03 enabling her with drugs and xboxes.
Millie banning anyone (including me) for even hinting that he wasnt a she.
Searyx and the coheed coimbra song
that time we hijacked some shitty internet band competition
when The Black Hand came to town and started banning fools
our Trayvon trial thread which was removed by draegen many times and continuously restored.
all the drama over the Game Of Thrones thread which led to 4 separate threads on the topic.
the Ravenn and Furor drawing which caused a shitstorm.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
What was the story with Dustin? Didn’t he have diesel legs and a muscle car?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Don't forget Kela, the cazic thule player who actually slept with brittany at one point (fan fest iirc) and the associated drama.

Kela slept with MANY officers from Cazic-Thule too. I know at least 3. Lived with a couple too for free rent.

Fucker

Log Wizard
Rayvenn anything takes the top spot. Furor kicked her to the curb, then she went back to hooking. Someone found the hooker forum she posted on, and copy pasted one of her posts. Something about her sucking off a guy who stank so bad she puked, but finished him anyway. She used to lecture people here about personal hygiene.

This has to be the biggest flame out of all time.

• 4Like
  • 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users