Amazon Prime Day - July 15th

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
damn party at Crones house this weekend

I'll bring the Macho Man DVD
We'll pop the tent up on the back yard, and light a fire to roast marshmellows.... I'm in Portland, so let's get Ut and Vit in on it too!

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Idiotic to have timed deals in the middle of the week when people are working. Was wanting another $25 firestick but woke up to find it was obviously 100% claimed.
Heh, I just happened to look at Slickdeals and saw the post on $25 Firesticks. "Hey, that's a good deal". Clicked buy and purchased. Didn't mentally register the "94% claimed" when I had hit add to cart.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I looked at Industrial and Tools. The deal was a regular box of bandaids for $2 or whatever.

25 Of The Best Responses To Amazon Prime Day

Wow an entire $0.10 off

CJ8SRn6UwAElW5y.jpg

Gravy

Bronze Squire
This is a great example of the marketing department doing a vastly better job than its company can fulfill.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
@FuriousBrad_sl said:
So what I'm getting out of this is that #PrimeDay is some sort of postmodern experiment to see if disappointment can be quantified.
lovin it

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Portland? Come to Suki's bar near waterfront. My girlfriend and I are stuck here until Friday afternoon for 500,000 medical appointments. Always time for beers in between.

Arative

Vyemm Raider
Some of the toys that I got on the wait list for show the deal wasn't fully claimed after the deal had ended.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Fucking they only had 3 PS Vita packages for the prime price. This was just terrible shit as I anticipated. I got a couple of Blu Rays about as cheap as a bestbuy holiday sale price but meh.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I don't think they are going to get the positive feel goods out of they thought they were. I saw lots of negative comments and Wal-Mart/Newegg had more positive comments on their sales for a sale day Amazon invented. I've seen meme's related to Amazon in the past day...

CJ-2Qy-UYAAcPgV.jpg:large

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Really all this was was normal lightning deals that you can find 365 days a year, but just more of them.

Lightning deals have been shit for the past two years, so therefore this sale was shit.

Also, there was a phone armband holder that was literally no discount. The normal sale price was 9.99, and the Lightning price was 9.99. There was a $0 discount for the Lightning deal

All I got was some BSN ISO protein 4lbs for $32, the $10 credit with $45 GC purchase, the baby wipes for like $4 per 700, and a 30% off subscribe and save coupon for formula. Only one of those was a lightning deal (protein), and it was good because it already had a coupon that could be stacked

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Really all this was was normal lightning deals that you can find 365 days a year, but just more of them.

Lightning deals have been shit for the past two years, so therefore this sale was shit.

Also, there was a phone armband holder that was literally no discount. The normal sale price was 9.99, and the Lightning price was 9.99. There was a $0 discount for the Lightning deal

All I got was some BSN ISO protein 4lbs for $32, the $10 credit with $45 GC purchase, the baby wipes for like $4 per 700, and a 30% off subscribe and save coupon for formula. Only one of those was a lightning deal (protein), and it was good because it already had a coupon that could be stacked
lol i saw that same armband, i saw the pic and was like "yes, i need a new one, old one is chafing me" then i was like wtf? discount? I didn't buy it, just b/c!

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
anyone come out w/ anything good?
I got a 4 pack of deodorant for $1 off.

I was hoping for a NAS (with or without harddrives), miter saw, or kitchenaid mixer. Left disappointed. I was really annoyed because one of those preview things said the kitchenaids would be on sale, too.

I ended up getting a Samsung EVO 500gb SSD from the Newegg ebay thing off slickdeals, and the aforementioned deodorant.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I bought a knee brace for 10 bucks. Normally 30. With all that cash I saved I can now buy that yacht!

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
All I wanted was an Echo, I got an Echo. I am happy.

Their was an Raspberry Pi bundle I missed that I was going to buy but not because I need it just because it was a decent deal and I don't have one.