American Gods

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I feel like I'm in the middle of a TV hurricane. A television perfect storm.

Fargo
Better Call Saul
Silicon Valley
American Gods

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I feel like I'm in the middle of a TV hurricane. A television perfect storm.

Fargo
Better Call Saul
Silicon Valley
American Gods

My wife and I were just talking about this. We're having trouble keeping track of what we actually need to watch.

also you forgot veep

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Shit would go Supernova if GoT had premiered in April like it usually does

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Shit would go Supernova if GoT had premiered in April like it usually does
This is what my week looks like, only a couple shows out of there I don't watch but download for others.

IMG_0056.PNG

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
My TV watching time has taken a major dive since my new job requires a long commute to the office.

I have to prioritize

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I always love seeing peoples Sonarr calendars. You can always tell who is married or not.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yeah ian was fantastic even Technical boy was a lot better than I was expecting. I like the changes so far

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Hoping this is money, haven't really kept up on hype or previews for this show so just going off this thread for wanting to watch it.

Homsar

The first episode was money, everyone did a badass job in there roles, I didnt realize Mad Sweeney was the actor from The Brink, the guy actually showed some acting chops in this role. There was a couple parts that dragged but other scenes that well made up for it.

The sex scene was definitely well done and bizaar

cmy50h9weaa94ft-jpg.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Love Ian McShane. Good first episode, hope it doesn't always run 5 extra minutes into Silicon Valley, though.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Well that was fucking awesome. I've been a fan of the guy who plays Mad Sweeny ever since he was in season 2 of "The Wire".

Ian McShane is perfect as Mr. Wednesday, and Shadow Moon is doing a great job. When I first read the novel I knew it would be great as a long form series but had no idea who had the necessary acting chops to pull Shadow Moon off.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Pyksel

Rasterizing . . .
Fantastic show! We were a bit skeptical with it being on Starz as things have been hit or miss for us but this did NOT disappoint.

Homsar

I didnt realize that his prison pal was Loki/Lyesmith, did they say what his name was in the episode?

Homsar

They are changing a lot of things and adding new characters like Corbin Bersen