American Horror Story: Coven

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
that was some badass House 2 shit right there at the end. looks like this is going to be another great season.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I must say, that adds a twist to fucking a guys brains out. Talk about a shitty ability though. Hopefully it is not only when she fucks somebody. I like the show so far, though it is funny how they cast the young witches.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Precious was awesome when she stabbed herself and threatened to cut her own throat.

Really liked the first episode; might be my favorite premier for the show so far.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I agree. Precious feels no pain, but whoever she is looking at apparently does. Nice idea with that ability. I love how she was all like " Ill cut my throat bitch". I laughed at that.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not sure what she is yet, since she appears to be immortal of sorts. I must say though, if I were going to be immortal, I would at least make an effort to lose some damn weight.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Really good episode I thought, though it has a rather different vibe to the previous two seasons. Was shocked they killed off the blonde kid, they obviously wanted to make it seem like they were building up to another romance between the two, instead, bam. Really interested to see where it goes.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Really good episode I thought, though it has a rather different vibe to the previous two seasons. Was shocked they killed off the blonde kid, they obviously wanted to make it seem like they were building up to another romance between the two, instead, bam. Really interested to see where it goes.
I liked it. The new girl obviously has more than the sex will kill you power since she was doing other things in that episode or I wonder if there are basic powers that all of them have (like the chick flipping the bus).

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
she couldnt have sex with him when he was alive anyway. the theme seems to be immortality. one chick could rez stuff. kathy bates turned into gramps from house 2 and jessica lange is obsessed with remaining young.
we have not seen the last of the blond kid. he is coming back. wont be the first time he played a dead boyfriend.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Yeah I had that thought too, but it was still a bit of a shock in the first episode.

Wonder if being brought back from the dead will make him immune to killer pussy?

God what a shitty superpower.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
It's probably only a killer pussy until she learns how to handle her abilities. Hormones are all worked up while fucking, so guys die. She'll fix that, and then she'll have a magic snatch.

Xeldar

Silver Squire
This has been my favorite show on television the last two years. Drinking this scotch hoping Jessica Lange acts her balls off, again.

Caliane

she couldnt have sex with him when he was alive anyway. the theme seems to be immortality. one chick could rez stuff. kathy bates turned into gramps from house 2 and jessica lange is obsessed with remaining young.
we have not seen the last of the blond kid. he is coming back. wont be the first time he played a dead boyfriend.
yeah. I expect this still.
necromancy and voodoo also already mentioned.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Not just mentioned. They flat out showed the witch that got burned picking up a dead bird and restoring it to life.

I wonder if she would have been able to restore herself to life that way?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
she did say she was coming back to kick their asses. so i would say thats a yes. you dont fuck with a chick who can 100% rez. i just keep them buffed and sowed 24/7. no celerity though.
tongue.png

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
best premiere of the year. Precious was awesome, too bad we won't ever know her character name, cuz we'll just keep calling her Precious. This cast is awesome, it feels like they looked at season 1 and 2 and said, we got some strong acting bitches, let's roll with it. Oh we'll need more acting chops, let's go get kathy bates, she was awesome, as some weird immortal slaving owning socialite. They even got angela basset to come in for a bit, man i'd be happy if there weren't any men in this season.